Ball gags

So bought a bondage boutique silicone faux ball gag. Chose this over the training system of 3 balls gags building in size. Anyway turns out I have a small mouth and wearing it is not the most comfortable experience. I know it’s not supposed to be that comfortable but needs to keep you in the mood. So I went to find the training system to put back in my wish lists and it’s gone, and too make it worse I brought as part of my birthday discount. I’m happier birthday discount mood, I got the co co de mar wand, slightly excited about that, even the box is beautiful Sorry no point to this post really

1 Like

Sorry, quick reply because I'm in a hurry atm. Have you contacted CC to ask if you can return the ball gag in exchange for a smaller one, or to get a refund? Not sure if ball gags are covered by the sex toy happiness guarantee.

Just tried that, they can’t do exchanges on stuff that is opened. I think we will keep it, as ok for hubby

Try a leather bit gag you bite on it so it's a lot better and size doesn't matter

We use this training ball gag set and only use the smallest size. The cats play with the other two.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15706

1 Like

Feeling like a ball gag is something I’m itching to try (on me). Kind of talked about it during role play but not properly during normal conversation . Part of me wants to just buy one and surprise her but I dunno, whilst the idea incredibly arouses me I’m not sure whether she’ll see it as a bridge too far, we already use restraints, blindfolds and a collar on me. She does enjoy ‘dominating me but when we’re actually having sex she enjoys the intimate act of kissing which obviously wouldn’t be possible.

2 Likes

never seen the attraction in ball gags myself i like her mouth being open when shes tied up lol so we have the open mouth gag

1 Like

Well there’s no need for you to wear the ball gag for the whole session, is there? Maybe your OH could be persuaded to use it on you just for part of the experience?

1 Like

We were the same a while back, I wanted to try a ballgag for ages (mostly on her). We were happily using blindfolds and collars etc but the gag just seemed a bit too… hardcore I suppose.

Anyway it just sort of came out one night so the wife said get one and we’d give it a go. Amazingly (happily) she seemed to like it and now we’ve got 3 of them. As PleasureDrone says, there’s no need to wear it the whole session. If you get the tightness right it stays in lovely but you can pull it out and let it hang round the neck for a bit of a break and pop it back in a bit later if you want.

I particularly love the wife wearing one to start with, I kiss her on the lips around the gag and she gets very wound up and drools. Then I go down on her while she’s still gagged. When she’s ready I’ll pop it out and we’ll have some fun with her mouth but sometimes she likes it back in while she’s bent over and taken when we finish.

Just have a play. The ballgag is pretty much my favorite toy (hard to choose between that and a blindfold).

3 Likes

thats exactly how we came to get our gag i joked id get one one day she said mmmmmmmm yeah but also refused to open her mouth for me again until id got one :joy:

Yeah, I agree it could come across as a bit “hardcore” (although not to me), in one way it’s easier I want it used on me rather than her but on the other I’m worried she’ll think she’s actually dating a full on perverted gimp!

I thought the same about a collar but after we were sending dirty messages prior to living together I plucked up the courage on text her if she’d mind and she said go for it but she wouldn’t ever wear it as she’s worried about her neck, which is fine as I have no real desire for her to wear it (although I do think it’ll be fun but I obviously respect this limit of hers).

We have a session pencilled in for Saturday, I might bring it into the scene and then follow up afterwards about it and see how it goes down.

1 Like

Hello. I have been wanting to try a ball gag for awhile now and have now decided I am just going to go for it and get it!! YOLO :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I have added two to my basket but don’t know which one to go for.
They are both similar accept for the fact that one has almost a bar attached. Does anyone know what different this makes and if anyone has one and could make a suggestion on which one they think I should get that would be very useful.

Both are a 5.5inch silicone ball and are a similar price;

First Option https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/blindfolds-masks-gags/gags/p/sex-mischief-faux-leather-and-fishnet-ball-gag/a45148g81308.html

Second Option

2 Likes

On looks alone @Sophie01 I like the 1st option.
So much so I’ve put it in my saved items.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

My wife and I have a good collection of gags and they are my all time favorite sex toy (either a gag or a blindfold)!

I think the bar and rings are supposed to make it easier to move your head while gagged but I haven’t really noticed a massive difference , perhaps if you like your gag really, really tight it might. I wouldn’t worry too much to be honest.

We have the snakeskin one and its very nice but if I were to have only one ballgag it would be this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/blindfolds-masks-gags/gags/p/bondage-boutique-faux-leather-medium-silicone-ball-gag/a34000g60998.html

Very comfy, does the, no odd taste and looks great! It also comes in black.

Enjoy your gagged fun time. I am very much hoping to make use of one of ours tonight!