Ball stretching - curious

I’m liking the look of this but it’s not something I’ve tried. Anyone
got experience good or bad?

Look of what?

Using a ball stretcher

Yes, used one, I have the Tantus set, highly recommended.

Must admit I'm curious about this too! Even though Im not a springchicken anymore I've always had tight balls, I have some silicone ballstretcher rings that I sometimes wear during sex and my OH loves herclit being slapped by my balls whilst doing doggy! I'd love to be ablehave balls than hang low enough normally so I don't need the rings!Looked in to it but seems to take a long time of wearing weights duringthe day that just isn't possible with the job I do!

Definitely something worth trying LH range of ball stretches and dividers are very reasonably priced I've got https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38141 some reviews say it's abit tight and it is a little bit but I personally love that.

I am new to Ball stretching, so i got the 252 gram 44 mm s/Steel size, it's a bit big so I am going to get the 38 mm, the weight of the b s is very good and the wife loves the idea of a second one to pull them even more, good for doggy style

We love ball stretchers. They look good and are a way to have some kinkiness which is hidden from others but we know about. I am not convinced that the stretch is sustained once they are removed unless you go to extremes though. We have some heavy ones too!

AsYouWish what one do you have? I like wearing things thats hidden away in public.

We have silicone and several steel ones. They are fine in all but skinny trousers which show quite a bulge. Not really noticeable unless people often look at your package!

Thanks, I have the perfect fit 2 inch ball stretcher, but i have been considering a steel one for ages.

They are better.

Its not the stretching that would turn me on its just the feel of it wearing it while i'm out![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Has anyone got any tips for tightening them up? I don't know what's happened but recently mine have been real knee-knockers. Honestly, they're the same consistency as cheap over-chewed chewing gum.

teacake wrote:

Its not the stretching that would turn me on its just the feel of it wearing it while i'm out

That's the same for me. I love private kink with the hint of risk!

Ian Chimp wrote:

Has anyone got any tips for tightening them up? I don't know what's happened but recently mine have been real knee-knockers. Honestly, they're the same consistency as cheap over-chewed chewing gum.

Lol, love to see that!

Is there long-term risk to doing this? I'm curious about this and would like balls to hang lower but not sure if it'd do any damage

AsYouWish! wrote:

teacake wrote:

Its not the stretching that would turn me on its just the feel of it wearing it while i'm out

That's the same for me. I love private kink with the hint of risk!

Yes i know what you mean, anything that is different to wear then it gives me a thrill, I started of with just wearing bodystockings or tight/stockings but now i try to find all things different to wear to mix up the fun exciting feeling.

Guy14357 wrote:

I’m liking the look of this but it’s not something I’ve tried. Anyonegot experience good or bad?

have you got your ball stretchers yet you will love them worn mine for 22 hours then the m s took them of me

Unfortunately not yet need a bit more privacy. I’m moving soon so then I’ll be buying a large amount of Lovehoney stuff ball stretchers included.