Ball torture

Hi all, It’s been a while since I was active, husband has always enjoyed a bit of ball play and occasional slap but recently been a bit more kinkier with it.

So one for the guys I guess, any suggestions on toys or other things I can do to tease him to or enhance things? I just bought a ball stretcher as he likes them being pulled as I play with him but I want a few more things we can do, as although I have hundreds of toys for me (literally lol) he doesn’t really have anything apart from cages and a male vibrating toy.

2 Likes

Sounding could be another avenue to explore.

1 Like

No sounding lol… one thing I wouldn’t be able to do.

3 Likes

There are some ball splitters that separate the balls and look good - but I’m shy when it comes to ball pain

:biting_lip:

2 Likes

There’s always the Balldo if you fancy something a little different? Fancy screwing his balls?

I should say I’ve no first hand experience of this toy and the reviews are wildly marmite, some love it, some hate it but it’s the first thing that popped into my head when I read your post :rofl:.

Alternatively, and more seriously, there’s always E-stim. I would imagine the electro pads placed on balls would give an exquisite pleasure/pain/tingle sensation. I have the KIX beginner’s kit and thoroughly recommend it.

4 Likes

Ooh Peitho the estim is a good shout, I use to have the Electrastim flick device and I have loads of kit for it but it broke, but have another violet wand kit we could try.

I’ll have a look at the other things suggested, I wouldn’t say he’s like a pain freak like me but I want to try some things to enhance the pleasure.

2 Likes

I love the look of the balldo. It’s so different and a little perverted which really appeals to me.

Have him go through the site with you and watch his reactions to see what he likes.

You’ve probably got some toys that could be dual purposed, like a pin wheel or some dripping candles, there are low heat ones and massage candles, I’m not sure on the heat level of the massage candle mind.

1 Like

Although not specifically toys, there are quite a few household items that can be perverted, such as pegs, brushes (think pastry, mushroom, even make up brushes, although buy new ones and don’t get them mixed up!), bamboo skewers for sensation and impact, elastic bandages for compression.

2 Likes

This all makes me recoil in horror… twisting my balls between my legs sitting down (i wear boxers) is bad enough for me.

Will keep reading this thread though, as it’s educating to read what others like. Really keeps the mind open!

I like a bit of ball torture, not full on ball busting mind, though not done anything too stressful since literally twisting my balls at work and having to have them operated on to stop me losing them.

So anyway I tend to like pinwheels, tickling and scratching, though saying that I am starting to get into e-stim play so that definitely could be an avenue to explore

1 Like

omg looked at the balldo, I can’t get my head around the how :rofl:

Me neither and I have no personal experience, however, reviews refer to:

The feeling is beyond words! This position also has the benefit of the penis being right against the clit adding to her pleasure which my partner found very enjoyable. Feeling her vagina squeeze my balls in pleasure was incredible.

and

I and my partner used this for double penetration (vaginal and anal) really enjoyed the experience of having him inside both holes at the same time or just being able to play with him while he fucked one of my holes!

Others can’t make it work at all so who knows. It’s not currently on my shopping list but in terms of ball play definitely seemed worth mentioning.

2 Likes

My man enjoys this type of play ( I find it a bit bizarre)
I have a 12 inch ruler and often spank his penis And balls
There are good cock rings out there that incorporate the balls which separate the balls and with the ruler spank them … :paddle:

2 Likes

Well… That’s something I didn’t know existed - I’m now intrigued - Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Love to try that - but my man is very sensitive about his balls

2 Likes

We like a little cbt. There are different ways to inflict it and here we are ver much into squeezing and pulling rather and impact type play. The sensations are very different

Ive got a ball crusher, basically does as it says on the tin! My OH slower tightens the crusher as she giving me deep throat! This feeling is strangely amazing, if we haven’t got the crusher out to play my OH just simply pulls on my balls gradually getting harder the closer I get to an orgasm.

A Humbler would be a viable choice depending on how into CBT you are. As @Yes_man mentioned a ball crusher can be be both intense, and work as a ball stretcher while in private anyway. That’s virtually the heaviest single piece you can get if made of surgical stainless steel anyway in terms of ball stretchers.

Estim is always good, especially with a 4 row pinwheel. You can attach the leads to the handle and use an insulated glove so you’re not on the shocked end as well (assuming you do t have one specifically made for e-stim with 4 rows of pinwheels).

A combination of cock/scrotum/glans rings (be careful with metal for obvious reasons though I find them the most effective), plus as others have mentioned household items like very hard/yet flexible items such as BBQ skewers for that resounding smack can achieve quite a result. Just be sure to cover or file the tips off so you don’t leave your partner with puncture wounds unless that’s what you’re into, but, please have wound care knowledge for his sake it so.

A word of unsolicited advice on cock/scrotum/glans rings. Since the higher end ones come in MM ranges for measuring specificity…invest in a good sizing ring kit. You won’t regret it.

I would recommend the one I got when first starting out but I’m pretty sure it’s against forum rules so will refrain. There are some 3D printed plastic (for breakaway safeness), measuring rings that come in a set. The one I’m referring to was less than 60$. It ranged from 20mm to 60mm, in 2 mm increments, for respective body parts. Those were invaluable to me as a grower, and the fear of “what if…emergency room visit to remove,” no longer being a fear after spending 100$ or more per ring.

Oddly, those measuring sets aren’t sold by the same companies as the manufacturers of the better rings.

You say sounding isn’t a viable option for you. Have you tried sounding plugs which don’t add the depth. I imagine the depth is what scares you away. Plugs (particularly solid), can add a whole new level to CBT when the ejaculate cannot come out and your partner is begging to be released. Just a thought. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I love those cock rings with the ball ring attached as it holds everything nicely in place.
Then you can play around with things like, pinwheels, ice, spankers, wax, nibbling and sucking :hot_face:

5 Likes

If light-to-medium ball torture is your thing, you can’t go past a metal spiked ball stretcher (see my profile pic, unfortunately I don’t think LH sell them). Some also come with adjustable spikes for extra fun.! Then for even more fun, attach a leash to the padlock, add a riding crop to the mix and you’re in CBT heaven…! :slight_smile:

2 Likes