Ball weights/stretchers

Hi, I’m relatively new to ball stretching/weights. Looking for other guys to share experiences with and tips/tricks.
Currently wear a 260g for 8 hours a day

WOW! I've never heard of this before!.... can you tell me more - what is the purpose... does it hurt - is it supposed to hurt? Will your balls stay permanently stretched? xx

This is something I'm interested in as even at my ripe old age 44 my balls are quite tight to my body and hardly hang at all, a couple of times I have used a couple silicone ball stretchers during sex to get them lower and my OH loved them slapping against her but my problem was I found them painful after a while and not enjoyable, don't get me wrong I love pain during pleasure but thats at the right time. I'd love to stretch my balls for my OH's pleasure so hopefully it will be my next vice!

1 Like

If you wear boxers your scrotum will naturally elongate if your nuts are warm enough.

Mr Pheebs wrote:

If you wear boxers your scrotum will naturally elongate if your nuts are warm enough.

Probably my problem as I hate boxers and always wear tight hipster shorts! Ironically because I find it uncomfortable having everything swinging about!

My wife sometimes uses weights on my balls individually so the weights bang into one another and that my friend is painful. She also uses silicone ball stretchers and this tightens the skin on my shaft so the old fella is nearly tight to my belly. Sometimes she has me jogging on the spot whilst the weights on my balls are clashing together and that nearly has me in tears.

My OH likes the look of the metal stretchers. I am not sure they have any long term effect. We like that I can wear them without anyone else knowing.

SDH97 wrote:

Hi, I’m relatively new to ball stretching/weights. Looking for other guys to share experiences with and tips/tricks.
Currently wear a 260g for 8 hours a day

Hi although new to the forum have played with toys for many years and bal streching is something that I have had fun with. My experiance has started in a differant way to yours as i started out using a testicle paracute see link (sorry this is not a lovehoney product but they dont sell it)

https://www.meo.de/en/ball-stretcher/2478-meo-parachute-ball-stretcher-ref-5303-s03.html

the advantage by using this is you get the idea of how heavy you want to go. I was amazed to find i could go 1 to 2 kg :-0 but not for a long time and was more tempory play.

Recently i have invested in this

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33307

I would not say it does much for stretching as there is very little pull but it feels great on and warms everything up making it all hang lower anyway.

If you looking for the long term ware I think you already have the product you need. Just might want to experiment with new toys to see if you prefer the hi weight / short time pull or the low weight / long term sensation.

hope this helps