Balldo

Has anybody tried the Balldo the sell it at lovehoney? I was wondering how it worked and if it hurt your balls trying to use it. I think it would be interesting to try.

3 Likes

That would depend entirely on how sensitive your balls are I suppose. Some guys can’t stand them being touched, while other guys like it a bit tougher. It’s up to the individual, but I agree that it is intriguing.

Just taken a look and really not sure if that is a good idea or not. Has got me wondering if there is a ‘Boobdo’ in the works for female companions?

1 Like

Sounds intriguing, what is this balldo contraption?

I’ve not tried the balldo, but I have inserted my balls and penis into a vagina at the same time. (100% truth) and it was actually very enjoyable

That sounds painful on the balls

It was a little tender getting them in, but once they were in, it was a very unique sensation

Did she like it to?

1 Like

Yeah she did, it started off as one of them situations where one of us said, I wonder what it would feel like if you put your balls in next to your penis inside me…… so after some back and forth joking and messing about we decided to try and see if we could.

And I’m not going to lie, the fiddling about at the beginning trying to work out the logistics of it, we succeeded, so I just lay still for a while whilst she used the wand on her clit, then she started slowly grinding on the entirety of my manhood. She came very hard, and I could feel every contraction of her muscles. We both enjoyed it. And repeated it a few times afterwards. Haven’t done it in a long time since though for one reason or another.

There is a new version coming out called The Viballdo that has been updated and vibrates.