Ballgag?

How do I introduce it I've already mentioned if as my kink and what's your thoughts people?

As you are married, and if you want your other half to use it on you, then the best way to approach it is to do so with humour. In this instance, you might want to broach the topic with the words:

"You know how you wish I'd shut up every now and again..."

1 Like

Want to use it on her I have mentioned it after a few wines once my oh isn't great at talking about sex unless she's in the moment thanks for the reply though

The Odd Couple wrote:

As you are married, and if you want your other half to use it on you, then the best way to approach it is to do so with humour. In this instance, you might want to broach the topic with the words:

"You know how you wish I'd shut up every now and again..."

And then place it on yourself . Sometimes I could do with putting one on the Mrs lol .

Do you guys do anything BDSM related currently? Do you have any idea on her thoughts towards BDSM or indeed the gag itself?

Not really. personally don't think she would like to be tied down we do do abit of light spanking. She said she would try it but don't know how to bring it up again

Kap_89 wrote:

Not really. personally don't think she would like to be tied down we do do abit of light spanking. She said she would try it but don't know how to bring it up again

Another idea is why not look at them together in the bondage section of Lovehoney and perhaps using the statement The Odd Couple " said and guage her reaction .

You may also may be better looking at beginners guides to BDSM as well. Otherwise I am just a tad concerned that you might be looking at a" bridge too far " at the moment.

Maybe but her reaction wasn't that bad when we did talk about it more uneducated about it and we have been trying different things out of the norm lately

Kap_89 wrote:

Maybe but her reaction wasn't that bad when we did talk about it more uneducated about it and we have been trying different things out of the norm lately

Well there you are get your book or guides and read them between you . Its all part of the learning process of doing different things in the bedroom .

What also could help is if you did a sex survey on each other and compare answers . It would set boundaries and give you certain directions to go in .You could even "plant" a question on the ball gag .Did easy to do if you have a PC with a printer or internet access to look at one of the "commercial" surveys.

Thanks all will look