Bananas

Don't worry, they are always peeled! Very green ones can go straight in with a little lubrication but the riper ones need a little stiffening. Held over night they prove to be a most effective laxative!

Have a great day people.

as ive been reading this thread I can smell Banana.... strange!

This is a very strange concept and I'm not entirely sure its safe at all. Personally, I'd much rather have a vibe or dildo/glass dildo, anything apart from a peeled banana.

I'm sorry, we've all been so grown up about this for so long I just need to say:

Doesn't a-peel to me...

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

I'm sorry, we've all been so grown up about this for so long I just need to say:

Doesn't a-peel to me...

External Media

Whooo! Terrible puns are the future!

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

Doesn't a-peel to me...

External Media

Lol, I didnt think of that one, well done External MediaExternal Media

I've been fighting my better judgement since Thursday!

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

Lol I would have just said it!

I didn't want to kill someone else's thread before we'd all had a proper discussion about the pros and cons - if you can imagine me like a kid in class with my arm holding the other arm up and my face going gradually redder as I'm bursting to tell everyone...

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

I didn't want to kill someone else's thread before we'd all had a proper discussion about the pros and cons - if you can imagine me like a kid in class with my arm holding the other arm up and my face going gradually redder as I'm bursting to tell everyone...

Lol, I can now External MediaExternal Media you wouldnt have killed it but I think the discussion was all the cons lol.

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

Your better judgement knows nothing (see: Tory, vote forExternal Media Perhaps this is getting old...)!

It's great fun and totally hygenic without a condom in sight, plus it vibrates!!!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17333&reviewid=25184#customer_reviews

x

masterandslave wrote:

It's great fun and totally hygenic without a condom in sight, plus it vibrates!!!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17333&reviewid=25184#customer_reviews

x

there you go problem well solved xx

Loves huni wrote:

this to me sounds like a really bad idea... even julie points out in her 'using fruits/veg as a dildo' blog that bananas are a no go, i guess frozen is better than just as it is but surely it still cant be healthy? hmm.. just not for me thanks, ill stick to me vibes and glass dildo thanks :) x

This makes Bananaman sad.

What an awful cartoon that was!

i just started a job delivering fruit i dont think ill look at bananas in the same way again!!!