Bananas

Hello!

Last night I came home from work really stressed - a bad day and then my mum (82 and a bit..) threw a wobble. Usual stress bust is a nice bath, candles, incense and an enema but a hit on the Zity,bitz web site suggested I pop a frozen banana up my tush! So banana in the freezer; bath and enema and then pop! Wow!! . Relax with a glass of wine, do the e-mails and then a second enema to finish things off. I've just bought a pair of rubber high wasted pants from LoveHoney to prevent "accidents". Next time it will be definately more than one. I'll never look at green bananas in Sainsbury's in the same way again.

Have a great day gang!

I hope you used a condom!

I don't think I'll ever see a frozen banana as sexy, it's what we give the puppy for his teething lol.

hmm frozen fruit seems a bit worrying to me. i'd rather have a nice cold glass dildo/ butt plug. its a bit less risky than having to present to accident and emergency with a fruit in the rectum.

mmm i agree with Sweetlove..not sure id fancy a frozen fruit up my vajoojoo............think ill stick to a nicely chilled glass dildo......but im glad u had fun!!

Hmm never ever tried fruit before.. Not something that really appeals to me, but im glad you enjoyed it and had fun!

LK xx

sweetlove666 wrote:

hmm frozen fruit seems a bit worrying to me. i'd rather have a nice cold glass dildo/ butt plug. its a bit less risky than having to present to accident and emergency with a fruit in the rectum.

Yes totally agree, i'd be worried it would get stuck, but then thinking about it would it just come out when you have a poo?

Frozen now that indeed is a new one.

I found that it all came out when I pood - or al least I felt really clean inside!

So it was an unpeeled banana? To be honest this doesn't sound like a great idea...

WandA wrote:

So it was an unpeeled banana? To be honest this doesn't sound like a great idea...

lol probably the understatement of the year

Oh i was tinking peeled?

Ive tried a bannana but not a frozen one. and put a condom on it. was not that good as kinda squeeshed it in my hand. lol

Funnily enough....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2010/09/10/julie-peasgood-sex-tips-september-10/

WandA wrote:

Funnily enough....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2010/09/10/julie-peasgood-sex-tips-september-10/

I never imagined that I would read about erectile disfunction in cucumbers...

Back to the matter at hand, I've never consider the banana to be a penetration worthy fruit because they are so squidgy as Ms. Peasgood notes.

Must have been peeled surely, as then it would presumably defrost and come out similarly to having been eaten? Somehow the idea of a peeled one is more appealing than one with the skin on... (oops, no pun intended).

We have frozen bananas in our freezer but they're for making milkshakes for the kids!

titania wrote:

Must have been peeled surely, as then it would presumably defrost and come out similarly to having been eaten? Somehow the idea of a peeled one is more appealing than one with the skin on... (oops, no pun intended).

We have frozen bananas in our freezer but they're for making milkshakes for the kids!

It appears so but it seems an 'odd' idea to shove a frozen squishy fruit up your tush...

for what it cost you at the supermarket for a bunch of banana,s you could buy some nice vibrators from here ,,

well it's one way of getting your five a day!

James0007 wrote:

well it's one way of getting your five a day!

External Media

Unpeeled bananas don't strike me as the most streamlined of the fruit&veg world.

I'm confused about what actually got stuck where External Media A mushed-up banana came out when you pooed?