Banjo twang!!

Just a quick question but I really dread my banjo snapping esp when I'm getting oral due to the OH pulling down my foreskin.

I have had it tear before which hurt like hell and took an age to heal.

Has anyone had a banjo go on them or is there anything I could do to sort it out, Cut it etc???

Ta

you mean the frenulum? I hear its a very delicate parts on the penis.

yes the frenulum

Hi chuckybomcc, i had severe problems in this area to the point of not being able to retract my foreskin when i was erect, frenulum breve is the term you want to google for more information.

Cutting can be an option but stretching the frenulum has virtually eliminated the problem for me now, the two exercises that worked for me are:

1. Take hold of the end of your foreskin on opposite sides with a thumb and forefinger from each hand and gently pull upwards (hiding the head of your penis more) until you feel the foreskin stretching slightly. Hold as long as is comfortable then rest and repeat.

2. When fairly erect, retract your foreskin as much as possible (exposing the head of your penis) until you feel your frenulum stretching slightly and hold it there for a while. Release, give yourself a quick rest and repeat as often as you like.

Just remember that slight discomfort is good but serious pain means you have gone too far or been a bit rough.

Never had this happen to me and hope I never do.

As for oral, just ask her to be more gentle and when you think the is getting unpleasently rough, just let her know politely.

I had mine tear when I was younger. Bled like crazy (wonder why!) and took a while to heal.

Now it's only partially attached, and there's not nearly as much tension on it. I'd rather have stretched it, though. Definitley try that before doing anything drastic!

Pixieking wrote:

Never had this happen to me and hope I never do.

As for oral, just ask her to be more gentle and when you think the is getting unpleasently rough, just let her know politely.

No donkey punches then?!?! PMSL

Yeah it does bleed, think we all have had it, and it doesn't necessarily mean your forskin is too tight. This happened with a girl once and she was horrified because she thought it was her haha

Mine snapped 15 years ago during an over excited blowjob. Bled like hell for a while and was painful for about a week.

No problems what so ever since

Thankfully this has never happened to me before and i hope it never does. It sounds horrendous.

*crosses his legs tightly at the thought

Ouch :( I'm glad I'm not a boy.

Mines snapped. My foreskin goes back much more easily now. Still have a tiny reminant of it attached. I thought it might gradually shrink completely away but no.

Started after the missus caught my bits trying to passionately pull down my zip for some hot lovin'. the scream and bleeding put a quick end to that

One of the benefits of being circumsized, no worries for me

that sounds horrific... im glad all i have is a ring through my clit hood. lol

I got a PA but want rid of my Banjo, does my head in the thought of it tearing again or snapping

occhiverdi wrote:

that sounds horrific... im glad all i have is a ring through my clit hood. lol

wait til you go commando and catch it in the zip lol x