Basics anal prober - beginner?

Hi just ordered this to try on my hubby. We have recently been discussing dabbling in some light anal play on him (never done this before) - will start using my hands this weekend and see how we get on but can anyone advise if I have ordered something suitable for beginners and how is best to use it? Whilst he masturbates or before or on its own? How do others pleasure their hubbys anally?

Is this one with a finger loop or without? The most important advice is to keep a hold so you don't have an unexpected trip to A&E ๐Ÿ˜ฑ. Otherwise, all of them look fun for beginners: firm but with a little flex (forgiving), not too big (that takes practise), and smooth. Your lucky fella should get some fun sensation from penetrating the entrance, provided everything is nice & slow, and he's able to relax into it. If all goes well, the back of the prostrate is a few inches in towards his front side (towards where his wedding tackle lives) and playing with this gently should feel amazing for him if he's aroused and ready.

My recommendation would be to combine prostrate play with masturbation or oral play (if you're into that) to go for a mind-blowing blended orgasm. The prostate is the part that creates pre-cum, so giving it a gentle rub while pleasuring him (or while he's doing the DIY) will typically make his ejaculation a bit bigger and (hopefully alot) more powerful.

Hope it all goes well ;D

Great thanks for the reply. Its the one thatโ€™s smooth at one end and beaded at the other - so looking forward to it arriving!! ๐Ÿ˜ also ordered him a ball stretcher to try too, should be a fun week next week ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

You can't better either LH or Doc Johnson medium classic butt plug, whether a beginner or not. Try to start with using your fingers, or if both ok your tongue trust me for a male it feels really good(and for females)

Use your finger, or fingers to work some lube in there, preferably while you're stimulating him in some way or he's masturbating, once the anal sphincter is relaxed a little lube the toy and work that in too. Hopefully he'll have a great time.

The outside is very sensitive to stimulation, a bit of lube and a finger is a good start. Just tease the entrance and go in maybe a finger tip or so. As he gets into it a bit more, go further. Prostate is in and up towards the belly button, if he tells you his penis is tingling like he needs to pee, you are on the right track.

generally toys that are about 4inch in circumference are pretty beginner friendly and won't stretch too far too soon.