'BASICS Classic Realistic Dildo Vibrator 6.5 Inch' trouble

Hi, I’ve recently purchased a ’ BASICS Classic Realistic Dildo Vibrator 6.5 Inch’ and have attempted to use it, but it just won’t fit? Baring in mind I am a virgin, I have not had penetrative sex before. However, I have used a ’ Lovehoney Ladyfinger Classic Vibrator 5 Inch’ many times, and it’s completely fine. I can’t seem to get it past the head of the dildo (around a couple inches?), as I start to feel pain/burning sensation, and it feels like there’s a wall blocking insertion. I’ve used lots and lots of lube, started with the smaller vibrator, have been fully relaxed and turned on, but it won’t go in. Any advice/tips would be greatly appreciated, as it’s very frustrating and makes me worried to partake in actual intercourse ):

1 Like

That’s such a shame, @imy1 I assume you have used the ladyfinger first and then moved up to the classic? I cannot offer any advise other than making you you are very relaxed. I am sure many of the other members will offer great advice. Good luck.

@imy1 welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :wave:

Might be best to start with something smaller until you are completely used to it.

Make sure you are completely relaxed, extremely horny and try different angles. Hopefully someone here with a similar experience will be able to guide you better.

1 Like

Hi @imy1, having just had a look at the 2 vibrators that you own, there is a very big increase in girth between the two. I would consider a 5.5 inch girth to be quite a large toy for myself and many other people. I would struggle to use this toy myself and, although i am a previous vaginusmus sufferer, i can now have sex with my husband who is about this size. I wouldn’t worry too much about when you get to have sex with a partner, just because this particular toy isn’t working for you doesn’t mean that you will be unable to have sex.

When i first read your post my first thought was that it sounds like vaginismus (involuntary tightening of the vaginal muscles) and i was going to suggest a dilator set but, having looked at the dimensions of your toy, i would suggest sizing down slightly and looking for something of about 4 inch girth.

You might also find that using a vibrator on your clitoris at the same time helpful or you could try a rabbit vibrator.

Having just had a quick browse, i’ve found these which might be suitable depending on your price range and preferences for looks:

A cheap, smaller version of the basics one that you have:

Slightly more expensive but it’s silicone (i have the girthier version and it’s nice). Says it’s 3.5 inch girth at the top and 5 inches at the bottom.

More expensive but soft, squishy and not too girthy:

3 Likes

Hi and welcome, I’ve had a quick look at the BASICS Classic vibrator and it looks like it has a big circumference. It could be that you might feel more comfortable using something with a smaller circumference so you might want to use something that won’t feel too intimidating.

I don’t have the product you’ve mentioned but I remember using a dildo that had a circumference of 6.25 inches and it felt uncomfortable for me because it was too thick so i couldn’t fit it all the way in (I could only insert the first few inches), I have used dildos that were less thicker before but I found that I don’t like dildos that are too thick. You may be able to get a refund under the 100 Day Money Back Promise if you really don’t like the toy, I’m assuming you’ve had the toy for less than 100 days?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Maybe it could be down to the position your using it in?

Thank you all for the replies! I’m going to try the half way between my current vibrator and the Basics one and see if this is easier and more of a stepping stone. :smile:

2 Likes

I have a 6.5" circumstance dildo that I can not fit inside me unless I’m extremely turned on and have had a few orgasms and I have had penetrative sex.
First time I tried it, I bled for days, 2nd time was much more enjoyable but took a long time to get to that point.
I would suggest sizing down to be able to enjoy it.

1 Like

Hiya @imy1 :wave::wave:

Welcome to the forum

1 Like