Bath Mate Trim advice

After recently getting a rather nasty nick with my usual shaver (even with the guard on) I decided to get the Bath Mate Trim.
I gave myself a good once over with the lowest guard and the results were brilliant.
Only thing I’m not happy with is the hair on my balls. I used it without a guard to tidy some edges and it felt a smoother cut, but as I’m a bit once bitten twice shy after the cut I got, I didn’t want to risk using it guardless on my balls.
Has anyone tried or does anyone know if it’s safe to use it without a guard on around that area?

For me, no. There’s a huge difference in trimming and shaving. I use a regular razor to shave smoothly. The Bathmate for trimming to look nice. Those no-guard nicks and cuts aren’t pleasant!

Thought that might be the case.
I know there’s some brands out there which say you can, but as mentioned I didn’t wanna risk it.
May have to go buy some decent one use ones as I usually use a straight razor and I don’t think that’d be very ball friendly lol
Cheers

Although not answering your question directly, have you tried shaving while in the bath?

I’ve always found o get a better shave and no cuts so a double win :+1:

1 Like

Ouch! That sounds like it was messy!
I usually just use my Gillette razor on my balls and bulldog shaving gel while in the shower which is very effective but yes I’ve had a few nicks in the past down there and weirdly for such a small cut it’s like something from a horror film :scream:

1 Like

It’s always been right after a shower that I shave.
I agree it does get a better result.

2 Likes

Bulldog stuff is brilliant. I do have some of their shave gel so may start using that and get myself a decent razor.
You’re right, they bleed like mad for such tiny cuts lol

2 Likes

Even with the guard you might catch a cut! As said use a razor, doesn’t even need to be expensive for me!

Yes I would 100% say bulldog shaving products are by far the best I’ve ever tried and even the aftershave lotion is really nice and don’t give you any shavers rash on face, plus makes my balls feel fresh too lol

1 Like