Bathmate Hydromax X30 - Advice needed.

So i'm in the process of trying out the Bathmate Hydromax X30 and after 2 days usage, i'm confused. After watching several instructional videos and reading the instruction manual that comes with the Bathmate, I have tried it out twice - once in the bath, and once in the shower.

So day one, in the bath, I followed the instructions and got down do it. I was pumping the bellows, I was getting suction and I was slowly filling up the tube. I pumped until it was just starting to feel uncomfortable and then left it. After 5 minutes, following the advice of one of the videos I had seen, I released the pressure, massaged my penis for a minute, before getting ready to go again. I repeated this 3 times, so I had the maximum 15 minutes suggested. when I finished, I saw absolutely NO difference. I mean nothing. I figured that this was down to not being erect when I started using the bathmate (although I thought the pumps were supposed to help 'get one').

So day two, I tried it in the shower this time, and I got myself semi-erect before beginning. This time, however, I found it more difficult to create the vacuum seal. Eventually I sorted it and began pumping, and sure enough, I slowly started to fill up the tube. After 5 minutes, I released the pressure. As soon as the pressure dropped, however much of an erection I did have disappeared and everything looked normal again. I tried to get myself a bit more... happier.. shall we say to try again, but nothing - so I continued flaccid and again, after the 15 minutes were up, still absolutely NO difference - only this time, my pubic bone was feeling battered and bruised and I did not feel very good at all.

So where am I going wrong?! Every single review/video says that you should see instant results (albeit temporary) but i'm seeing NOTHING. I'm taking it slow, pumping and then just letting the pump do it's thing etc.

So, does anyone who has a bathmate, have any advice, and have any ideas on where I might be going wrong, and what I should be doing in order to get the best out of the bathmate?

what are you expecting to see? unless you wear a cock ring as soon as you release the pressure you'll go straight back to being flaccid again. we do notice he hangs a little "looser" like when youve had a hot bath anyway, but i do notice the difference in his erection after using it

Well according to the various Bathmate videos I should be seeing a difference flaccid as well as erect and there is no difference (I've measured before and after).

I could use a cock ring, but none of the videos or instructions say to use one during use, and there's no point trying to use one after pumping because there's nothing there!

I'm guess it's something in my head - like am I supposed to be aroused? The trouble is I'm finding it difficult to get that way before, during and after use...

I have a bathmate and from first use I certainly noticed increases. These lasted for around half an hour directly after use. I used constantly for 2 month and certainly notice a difference but the after stopping for a while these gains were lost. Directly after the bath the gains were very noticeable. Long term gains weren't as noticeable.
You should use the pump from limp. All I can suggest is that you aren't pumping it enough. Try to go that little bit further with pumping. i also kept the pump on for 20 mins without removing. Occasionally pump it up some more to continue the strong suction.
You are making sure the pump is full of water so when you pump it expels the excess water through the valve at the top. Also I struggled using it in the shower and just used in the bath.

I never used a cock ring and there was a big difference when flaccid and when erect. This lasted 30 mins directly after. After about a month there were very slight gains more visible when flaccid visible.

It was definitely easier in the bath so I'll try it again in the bath tomorrow - but yeah, pump is full of water, it's expelling it correctly and I'm pumping until it either expels no more water or it starts to feel uncomfortable.

One thing I would say is those bellows do take quite a pump to expel the water. They start of easy but then get harder to pump. I stop when physically I really couldn't pump no more. Really dragging my penis up the tube. For the first few uses my groin area felt tender because of pumping those bellows

Leave it on for twenty minutes without releasing and keep top up pumping every couple of minutes.

Bathmates are totally different from any other penis pump. You should notice a difference right away, and you definitely shoudn't use a cock ring with it.

We were lucky enough to get one as a tester too, and when Mr uses his he uses it flaccid. He doesn't take it off and have a rest period, he keeps it on constantly for the 15 minutes. I definitely 100% notice a difference after he's used it. It doesn't work half as good in the shower so I would just write that bit off. I usually have a bath first and he'll bathe when I'm drying my hair and doing lady stuff, so I never know when he's used it. Then when we get down to having foreplay I can tell right away he's used it. I wouldn't say it does a great deal for length, but the girth is certainly noticeably a lot thicker!

I would say though, if you do try and keep it on for the full 15 minutes and notice a difference, and you're using it before sex, make sure you use more lubricant than normal. It feels like my insides have shrank when he's used it, and sometimes we need to use lube to help him get in!

You should really be noticing an immediate difference xx

Hmm Okies, well I'll give it a try and just leave it on for the 15 minutes..: see if that makes a difference! I won't let this get the best of me! Haha