Bathmate over another Pump?

Hey guys!

I regularly use a standard Penis Pump to increase size for pleasure, and really love the results.

Does anyone have expierence of using a pump and upgrading to one of the bathmate pumps?

Im considering this move, but would like to hear what the advantages of the bathmate are.

Look forward to reading :)

I have a bathmate, read the review on my profile. Infact read all the reviews on the bathmates. You should then be able to make a decision. That's why we do the reviews. I would just really be repeating what I have already wrote. Would recommend over a standard air pump for sure.

Cheers Stuburns!

Your review cetainly looks good for the outlook of being tempted into a Bathmate!

Interested to hear the differences between a standard pump and a bathmate people!

BelterBoy wrote:

Cheers Stuburns!

Your review cetainly looks good for the outlook of being tempted into a Bathmate!

Interested to hear the differences between a standard pump and a bathmate people!

Hi BelterBoy - you might find this info page on Bathmate Pumps helpful. We wrote it just after Bathmate came to give us a training session.

The main difference is the fact the pumps use water (hydraulics) instead of air (pneumatics). Because of that difference, the pressure is more constant and more even. Check out the page for more info :-)

We have no experience with air penis pumps (Got a few pussy pumps) but we do have two bathmate products and my guys (x2) RAVE about them. They went from non believers to asking me if I knew of anywhere I could get more bathmate products cheap! (No I don't! they are expensive for a reason...the same reason you guys are asking me if I know where to get them from...they are GOOOOOOOD! LOL)

Anyway, they work brilliantly and we have now confirmed that if you use them continuously, at least once every few days, the results stick around. The size differences for a few hours after pumping, shocked us all. There is a massive increase. using water seemed to provide much more comfort (Although I still cannot compare to an air pump) and they managed to pump pretty far. Like Alice said, they reported an even, comfortable pumping.

If we knew what we know now, about the bathmates, or more specifically the Hydromax pumps, and then had a choice to get a £25 air pump, or one of these, we would all save our pennies for these.

There are some disadvantages. The main one being that you HAVE to do your pumping in a wet room/shower or bath. Water squirts out the end and doing it on your bed would not be so ideal. Other than that and a few very finicky minor issues (Like, it can feel a bit bruised around your pubic area for a bit, or your foreskin can inflate...normal btw and it goes down) other than that...we could not fault them. As I said, it turned the opinion of 3 non believers here!

1 Like

The x30 gives me a lot of water retention and results are permanent when combined with other PE excercises

Fluffbags wrote:

... a few very finicky minor issues (Like, it can feel a bit bruised around your pubic area for a bit, or your foreskin can inflate...normal btw and it goes down) other than that...we could not fault them. ...

Cheers for your advice guys! Perhaps a purchase for next pay day then!

Fluffbags - these effects are some of what i exoierence sometimes with air pumping.