Battery life for WeVibe toys

Hi does anyone have an idea what the expected battery life for WeVibe toys is? I have a well-loved WeVibe Touch that just doesn’t seem to be holding a charge anymore and I’m wondering whether it’s time I retired it or whether the charger is having an issue.

1 Like

I have the we-vibe touch x and the tango x vibrators, and they last quite a while for me… They’re supposed to have a 120 minute run time, but it depends on what setting/intensity you have it on :thinking: Depending on when you got your we-vibe touch, it could have a warranty and maybe be replaced if you’re having problems with it… Hope you get it all figured out! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi, thanks for replying, I actually meant the lifetime of the battery in terms of how many years will you be able to charge it because re-chargeable batteries deteriorate over time holding less and less of a charge.

1 Like

I’ve recently upgraded my we-vibe bullet vibrator after dropping it on a hat floor and it stopped working but before that I noticed the magnetic charging point was getting a tad temperamental in that it wouldn’t always stay connected and charge the battery… so you may find it might not be the toy but the charger not connecting well :neutral_face:

1 Like

Thanks, I might order a new charging point, I have a couple of toys from them so it’s not going to go to waste and hopefully they’ve improved the tech a bit since that’s always been a bit of a weak spot with WeVibes in my experience.

1 Like

Yes I agree too :point_up: