Battery v Rechargeable

Great tips like say some need a full discharge best to power and others not to go fully empty. Great to know best way with these

I've looked through some of the manuals and packaging and there's nothing about what kind of battery any of them are (NiMh or Li-ion), and there doesn't seem to be any 'best practice' info on how to charge them longterm. My Fun Factory thruster says it can last for 3 months on standby and can handle a minimum of 500 recharge cycles, but that's a pricey one so I don't know if the less expensive toys will have the same battery in?

I prefer rechargeable I have a couple of battery ones but I never use them as not powerful enough for me

Ian Chimp wrote:

I've looked through some of the manuals and packaging and there's nothing about what kind of battery any of them are (NiMh or Li-ion), and there doesn't seem to be any 'best practice' info on how to charge them longterm. My Fun Factory thruster says it can last for 3 months on standby and can handle a minimum of 500 recharge cycles, but that's a pricey one so I don't know if the less expensive toys will have the same battery in?

I will check some of my packaging later and see if any details in the two I have