BBB = Birmingham Bizarre Bazaar

Hi does anyone go to this event? It's held on the third Sunday of the month, at The Nightingale Club, Kent Street, Birmingham B5 6RD

This is ideal for all 'Kinksters' especialy if you're into a bit of 'Fifty Shades' the Demonstrations are held at 1-30 and last for an hour, this Sunday it's 'Fire Play' The demos are realy helpfull and cover all aspects of bdsm. You can ask questions and possibly try after the demo.

The Bazaar is open at 11-00 in the morning 'till 5-00 about 30 vendors are there, inspiration for your next LH purchase?

There is also an after market party 'til 11-00 food and drink is available in the club if you have to travel.

Meeters and greeters are there to show 'Newbies' around.

x

This sound like fun, I'll mention this to my OH in a bit xx

This sounds awesome!
What's it like in terms of people, atmosphere, and IDing guests?

still been meaning to go to this, but wheelchair dependant at the mo

I've always wanted to go, but haven't been able to yet.

I know that any going will enjoy many of the demos, I know and have spoken to a few hosting workshops ect, and have to say they are all pretty amazing =)

Puring-Pussy The lift was out of action this weekend, again. :( If there's a demo you fancy going to get intouch with the organisers and I'm sure they will contact you as to the access.

fairehlights. With hundreds of people of all fetishes going through, throughout the day it's quite a feast for the eyes. ;) ID'ing is another thing as many turn up 'vanilla' It's quite informal sort of 'Beyond Ann Sommers' We were at the bar talking to a woman who had come from Ireland and she just loved it, she was going back with a head full of ideas and a bag full of 'goodies' ;)

http://www.brumbazaar.co.uk For more details. x

Can't go this month definitely going next month and bringing friends! Xx

Has anyone been to this event recently? :blush::upside_down_face::blush:

Not since before the pandemic. I know a lot of the traders though and they are saying positive things

1 Like

In London there are or were pre lockdown 2 fetish fairs.

LFF - London Fetish Fair

LAM London Alternative Market

edited by mod

Just so you know, there is no PM function on the forum and personal details can’t be shared.

Also LFF closed 6 or 7 years ago. LAM is still running though

1 Like

@Calie thank you :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Been hoping to get there one day but never seem to manage it :frowning:

1 Like

@zombifiedguy must try harder ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Working on it. Unfortunately i work most weekends

1 Like

Just ocured to me that I could have been writing one of my own school reports here !

1 Like

Im always hoping to get there on day soon, just need more planning i guess.

Think id feel pretty out of place though

I think you’d be surprised. Markets attract a huge range of people from the live a kinky lifestyle 24/7 to those who just heard about the market and thought it could be a way to pass the day and everyone in between. They normally have newbie meet and greets as well so you can get a feel for the event and meet some other newbies. Plus there are workshops and things you can go and watch

2 Likes

One day hopefully.