Bbw confidence

I am a bbw and wonder if there are any others on here who can share some experience of new things I can try

4 Likes

Hey! I’m also a “BBW”, though that term knocks me sick :joy: I’m a UK size 28, currently long-term single but very sexually active. Happy to chat and share ideas! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Hi @Hotchicofessex, I’m BBW too. I’m new to the forum but always happy to chat :blush:

2 Likes

Hey @Hotchicofessex I’m a size 26-28 too. I’m eternally single but have plenty of toys to keep me company!

2 Likes

Hiya @Hotchicofessex :wave: Welcome to the forum.

I am a larger breasted woman can’t get any underwear sets from lovehoney that fit my breasts in the cups
I love the bodystockings though they are easy to put on look really sexy and I wear my bra underneath to hold my boobs up.

Hey @Hotchicofessex welcome to the forum. I would highly recommend a body stocking.

Hey @Hotchicofessex
The Lovehoney Plus Size range may give you confidence in lingerie choices, with models to give you an idea of what works well with darker skin tones. Lovehoney frequency use them ahead of ‘standard’ models in promotions, giving you an idea of how good they look

That would be great thank you,

Thanks would really enjoy it x

Thank you to you all I look forward to chatting more with everyone x

1 Like

Welcome @Hotchicofessex as you can see we are an accepting group of people. I hope you enjoy this forum and also join in. I like to think we are a large extended family that live all over the globe. We have our own qwerks but thats what makes us different

Hi @Hotchicofessex welcome to the forum! Myself and OH love a BBW! You’ve defo come to the right place! No one is judgemental here what do ever. Hope the forum helps you out when needed :grinning:

Welcome to the forum

Suggestions for new things to try?

Hmmm, just look about the forum. Loads about whether it be relationship advice, toys, lingerie, body positivity.

Really nice group of, i’ll say like minded :rofl: people. Its not a place for slagging off, berating or judging.

My wife is a plus size wife and whilst she struggles with her body image at time various LH items have helped the confidence, a lot.

Various threads on here have also inspired me to help her be more confident.

All the best.