Bdsm/Bondage Scenes

Hi guys. My wife and I are into mild bondage/BDSM. She is submissive and we are looking for some inspiration for our scenes. Would be great to hear some of the things people do and see if can can steal some ideas!!

We tend to alternate between flogging and feathers.

The high frequency violet wands can be fun.

Hands bounds behind the back while on her knees is always a great position

Hogtie positions

Role play of a person in power such as doctor, teacher, boss etc

Spankings

Teasing and edging so build her up to orgasm and stop before the finale. This can put a submissive to the point of shaking and even a small touch will make them squirm.

Depends how rough you want to go and what turns the Submissive on. Some people love being degraded like spitting, gagging and being called names, consenually being used. Others like a more kind approach so light spanking and a little bit of rough sex such as gagging etc. Find your limits and remember a safe word to stop play at any point.

Hello and welcome to the forums! Me and my OH are also into mild BDSM and one scenario that we enjoy is if she sends me a naughty photo whilst I'm away or at work etc. This gives me enough reason for some sweet punishment when I get home!

She knows it's coming and it drives me wild thinking about it all day. You can then decide what you want to do from there! If you want to be cruel or kind
It's up to you. How you want to restrain her, weather you want to really punish them with some spanking or sweet torture by teasing. Just like she has been teasing you all day in your head!

I would recommend having lots of different items available this makes the options endless. We have several spankers, my personal favourite is paddle from LH that has a leather side and a smooth side. Also gags are a great addition to give you complete control. I also find the bondage tape is great fun as other restraints can take time to set up and the tape is great if you both like being a little more forceful an impulsive.

Most importantly remember to have a safe word during any role play so that you know when to stop if boundaries are pushed to far! Have fun!

My wife and I have recently got into light BDSM . I enjoy tieing her up to the bed face down blindfolded and giving her a good spanking and using feathers as well.
. I enjoy bringing her to the point of orgasm with my tongue and some vibratour's then stopping. Leave her tied up and then I take her with my cock ring on until she explodes .
We are not into humiliation or rough stuff but the spanking can leave some little marks .

How about her being a naughty maid ?
You could inspect her work and "punsih" her for anything missed
(this works just as well for a female dominated scene too ;-) )
One thing tho , make sure you have a safeword , and if he/she uses is then stop , I dare say you know that already tho :-)

Just go ahead ,and make each others day