Bdsm dungeon ideas

Yes!! The hint of gold will add decadence and warmth to the room !

1 Like

So I’m now interested from all the ideas that have been suggested which ones you’re going to incorporate in to your dungeon. :thinking:

1 Like

@Yes_man actually almost all of them are already incorporated and in the works!!! I can’t wait to take pictures and post when it’s all finished !!!

1 peice that’s mentioned I don’t own yet would be a swing and fucking machine

I’ll be adding a swing shortly as I already have the suspension mounts and everything for it :stuck_out_tongue:

Fucking machine will have to go on the back burner for now untill more funds free up :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Cool! Any chance of hiring it!? :grin::grin::grin:

Like renting my play room? Hahahaha that’s a wild suggestion :wink: I’m very much an entrepreneur and I can tell you the closest thing near me is toronto Canada they have a couple differant rooms you can rent but NOTHING like I’m building so there is potential there :wink:

Not so much open to opening that kind of business in my house tho hahaha be just for me and the other half :wink:

@Yes_man possibly tho haha food for thought :wink:

1 Like

Anyone think a rolling tool box would be great for toy storage and organization !

Would evan match the color scheme
Rolling tool box

What would be cool is a glass display cabinet or table that you could display toys in

2 Likes

That would be very cool aswell :slight_smile:

1 Like

I totally want a sex dungeon. I don’t consider myself super-hardcore by any means, but certainly there are a few things I would like to get that I could just lock away in a room, ready for instant use when the mood strikes! Items such as:

Sex bench (got that!);
Pillory or restraint tower catering to both sexes;
A decent fucking machine;
One of those testicle clamps that bolt to the wall or floor;
Some sort of milking bench or chair;
Some manacles/chains on the wall;
A small shower for pre-prep, and a basin/sink setup for cleaning up toys afterward.

And probably other stuff too. Like, a proper AV setup so that you can record your play without having to worry about setting up camera angles etc. Decent air conditioning for comfortable play. Probably other things too, but that’ll do for starters haha!

I’m thinking a big win on the lottery should set that up nicely. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You don’t need to win the lottery for that :wink: use your imagination and build alot of it your self ! Hardware stores and furniture stores can be extreamly usefull and considerably cheaper !!!

As far as air conditioning we have full central air in our house so that is easy to control Temps evan in a single room :slight_smile:

Amazon and hardware stores have all the chains and anchor systems and mounts aswell as rolls of rope !!

1 Like

Indeed, but I’ll need the coin to create the room itself as I simply don’t have a spare room! I may end up building a new house haha :smiley:

2 Likes

@Sexterminator Very very good point hahaha !!! Me and my OH are young ( me 28 , her 25 ) we own our own house so there were no restrictions!!! We also live 8 hours away from both our family’s as I had to move for work so our house is fairly quiet hahaha we chose to do up our bedroom as an expirament as we were very keen and looking to explore more as we progressed our toy collection kept growing and growing ( we were buying cool new things weekly ) !!! We are building a new house in the spring iv been re modeling so our dungeon will be taken down when we go to sell!

In the spring when we start construction we have designed and planned to put an extra room in the house with access from our bedroom suit it will be a full a joining room with high ceilings and closed off locked door it will also have hepa filters in the ducts so we can control the sanitary conditions so we can have all the toys laid out on display !!! Right now at this very moment we have cats and dust flying around so we built a cabinet to hold everything and keep it clean neat and tidy

3 Likes

Gosh I think our bedroom is slowly but surely becoming a dungeon. We have boxes full of toys, husband has put up bolts for chains and straps on our wall, we’ve got a leather tantra sex sofa/ seat on the way, we have under bed restraints, we also have numerous tools like spreader bars, crops, whips, rope etc …

Erm ? Lol

If I could I would paint it all dark red and get a dungeon style bed with metal bars perhaps.

2 Likes

And a secret door! It’s not a secret sex dungeon without a secret door. A sliding panel or a bookcase would be dope AF. :smiley:

2 Likes