Bdsm dungeon ideas

We are in the prosses of building a “Red Room”

We are using our basement witch is a completely open room 40’x30’

It also has an 8 foot bar with a little sink We were contemplating using the bar shelfs on back wall where the booze was to go for the toys!

We have a liberator chaise esse 2 black lable
Massage table
King size bed
Ceiling mounts

We also have a massive wardrobe for lingerie!

Wondering what other people’s fantasy for red rooms are

What we could be missing

Better toy storage and organization!

One thing that we don’t have is a coat rack style wall mount to hang the flogger whips chains etc.

Any advice tips tricks would be greatly appreciated

Would love to hear some people’s desired rooms to get ideas from aswell :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Got to be a fucking machine,
Some sort of suspension device,
A huge range of dildo’s and strap-ons up to the biggest size available,
There’s a testicle lock device I’ve seen that bolts to the wall, would love that.
Medical toys,
Blimey want my own dungeon now.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

A swing and maybe suspending points in the ceiling.

2 Likes

Racks are great. Im also a sucker for drawers. less dusting, plus you get the whole curiosity cabinet effect if done well.

Decent, stylish but sturdy padded chair or chaise is a really versatile bit of furniture too. (Plus after youve tied them up, it gives you somewhere to admire your handywork from)

Having some cupboard space for things like snacks, water, spare blanket etc is also useful.

I am a sucker for dark wood furnature and rich deep colours. Nice fabrics, especially on the bed.
Getting the lighting right is also makes a massive difference to a room. Fiddly but worth it.

I would probubly be tempted to go classical decour to be honest. Maybe deco or something.

Fucking machine is a must though :grin:
Plus lots of sturdy points to attach cuffs etc to

3 Likes

A couple big mirrors to watch yourselves from different angles :eyes::ok_hand:

1 Like

Actually it’s somthing I forgot to mention we have 1x a 2 foot by 6 foot tall skinny then 2x 3x6 foot :stuck_out_tongue: thank you for your input:p

1 Like

Thank you for your response :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Amazing :wink: currently we don’t have a swing but are looking at a few as for anchor points there are plenty;)
I have some 5000lb rated anchors mounted in about 15 spots :stuck_out_tongue: just make sure you buy rated anchor bolts and hardware

3 Likes

As others have suggested definitely get a swing but… a quality one with padding that’s not uncomfortable to be suspended in!

I think having the floggers, toys, etc. hung up on display creates a really great visual dynamic though as @Green_Eyed_Girl says, they will be a pain to keep clean stored like this, so how about some glass fronted cabinets? I also agree with her on the lighting, I think this is so key in setting the right atmosphere.

There are some really good pieces of sex specific furniture out there that would be fantastic but I can’t link to them here obviously because of forum rules. Sounds like it’s going to be an amazing basement when you’re finished.

5 Likes

Good heating? Don’t want to be freezing stripped naked.

2 Likes

Omg the dream is to have a playroom/studio.
I would be adding photography equipment but that might not be your thing.
Good lighting, tripods, couple of cameras and mirrors are always good.

1 Like

Totally agree with @Peitho - and it does sound fantastic - not jealous at all :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you for your response :slight_smile:

Totally agreeing !!! I do really would like some of the toys out on display using racks and stuff but would be very hard to keep clean !!! Loving the possibly glass cabinet tho!!!

Thank you very much for your response:)

1 Like

Ooooo very good ideas here :wink: something I should look more into would deffently be photography equipment

Personally I think getting the right lighting…flooring…furniture and colour scheme first is priority.

Then the “equipment” will fall into place.

2 Likes

Great comments :slight_smile:

As far as lighting in our basement we have dimmer switches for all the pot lights ! We also have a couple stand up lamps with red lights in them!
Under the bed glows with red aswell as the chaise and the massage table and bar top all have red led!

For flooring it is a darker color hardwood!
As for paint we are going with a bright candy apple red with a big black accent wall !!! White trim and ceiling!

Think for me a red room would need to have a very stylish luxury feel to it so a contrast of black to match the red walls with a hint of gold to add warmth :smirk:

1 Like

We have a massive black accent wall with red lighting to contrast on the black! I love the touch of gold idea I think I should switch all my metal connectors and what not to gold vs stainless! And get gold decor

1 Like