BDSM hotels

Me and my wife have been looking at bdsm hotels to add some more fun to our sex so thought about booking ourselve in at a hotel. Can any of you guys recommend any we're struggling a little to find some where. We've looked at a place in High Wycombe that looks good. Could do with your help guys for places.

Thanks xx

I only know about the one at Blackpool called The Paradise Hotel. .That's because my mother lives in Blackpool. It s more of a swingers hotel than BDSM per se.

If you're ever in London, try Better than a bed. I've never been there but I just looked it up and it's now on my bucketlist. It's right in the centre of London and you'll get your own room and equipment that's paid for in the rental fee.

I put bdsm hotel into Google and several came up. There is a nice looking b+b in Brighton.

Banannabelsplit wrote:

If you're ever in London, try Better than a bed. I've never been there but I just looked it up and it's now on my bucketlist. It's right in the centre of London and you'll get your own room and equipment that's paid for in the rental fee.

wow must try that place with a male or female yum xx

I agree with you lmh, most toys look porous and I wouldn't even use porous toys only on myself, let alone share toys with an unknown amount of strangers 😮

That was my exact thought a definite no no to shared toys including bondage gear and hitty things can all harbour nasties.
I'd have to take my own toys and a bottle of disinfectant to be on the safe side. Nice idea though.
I think for now I will stick to my swing and bondage gear at home. Hubby really wants to make a bench now, our room is getting more and more like a dungeon 😊

I've never been to one but have looked into it. There is The Secret Dungeon in High Wycombe. Ess and Emm in South Warwickshire. The Hoxton Dungeon Suite isn't actually a hotel but an apartment you can rent for a BDSM getaway.

Have a wonderful time wherever you choose! x

I'd highly recommend checking out their social media etc as there are some fake hotels using actual hotels images to make money.

So check things like the house Mistress and if they're advertising the hotel etc. Generally BDSM stays etc will have their own twitter where the main Mistress will RT them etc, if one doesn't have this then try looking out for images you may have seen on offer BDSM hotel sites which may of been stolen to create theirs. I hope that all makes sense.

I know a few in London which are very good it just depends on what you're after, some are packed full with loads of bits and bods and others not so much. Some have packages to include bubbly etc.

I must admit I'd love to set up a BDSM b and b, and almost did but motherhood came first.

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

That was my exact thought a definite no no to shared toys including bondage gear and hitty things can all harbour nasties.
I'd have to take my own toys and a bottle of disinfectant to be on the safe side. Nice idea though.
I think for now I will stick to my swing and bondage gear at home. Hubby really wants to make a bench now, our room is getting more and more like a dungeon 😊

actually most professional dungeon higher is very clean, many have house maids, and medical cleaning products. A lot won't reuse certain things that can't be cleaned 100% too.

Lmh, your ideas are always so fun! 😄 I'd love to stay in the Coco de Mer room!

Lady Ness wrote:

I'd highly recommend checking out their social media etc as there are some fake hotels using actual hotels images to make money.

So check things like the house Mistress and if they're advertising the hotel etc. Generally BDSM stays etc will have their own twitter where the main Mistress will RT them etc, if one doesn't have this then try looking out for images you may have seen on offer BDSM hotel sites which may of been stolen to create theirs. I hope that all makes sense.

I know a few in London which are very good it just depends on what you're after, some are packed full with loads of bits and bods and others not so much. Some have packages to include bubbly etc.

I must admit I'd love to set up a BDSM b and b, and almost did but motherhood came first.

I didn't know this. Thanks for the tip! x

That's good to know Lady Ness - thanks 😊