BDSM intro

Hello all, Last month I purchased some under the bed restraints with the intention of introducing some soft BDSM into our bedroom. Due to the lockdown we have spent very little time together thanks to our jobs so tonight is the night. Any advise or tips for what to try ect Kinda nervous lol

Don't overthink a scene. It often makes things incredibly awkward. Know and communicate what to expect for obvious reasons, but don't treat it like a rehearsed list.

Just have fun. Dont take it seriously. It's good to use them with a blindfold. Have fun. Good luck. X

I like to make putting my OH into the restraints part of foreplay and kiss, lick, nibble my way between each ankle and wrist while straddling him! Hope you have a great evening, enjoy!

Morning. Thank you all for your advice and guidance, it was all put into good use.

Happy to hear that, Wildfish! =)

Partner and I are currently going through an online course we got at the start of lockdown on this topic! Me as the Dominant and her as the submissive, we've had under the bed restraints for a while but we've never really 'thought' about practising it properly until now.

Most important part is definitely communication. Both clearly saying what is and isn't allowed. During play, just keep it simple, it's something you're meant to enjoy, if you overthink it you get taken out of the moment.