be careful guys

On a light note. Whilst doing my research I came (not quite literally) across this video. I found it quite disconcerning.

Now I know why when you have damage or paralysis to one side of the body they say that you have had a stroke.

Sorry guys i forgot to post the link to the video co's whirly was putting me off with her laughter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsXMszBtzuk&feature=related

Hah! I always get the blame

lmao that video is the sillyest thing ive ever heard

How unbelievably random is that video? ha ha ha...x

How did they get that picture of me though?

bizarre!

Heck - he'd only have had to ask and I would have given him a hand to save him getting all lop sided!

yeah that's pure altruism that is

altruism dammit!

hehe,

ooo... no... too many muscles for me... x

I'm don't like a man with too many muscles either - just one big one!!!! Ha ha ha!

With you on that HP... LOL... xxx

lol! I love a well built man with defined muscles (but there's such a thing as too muscular!), not into skinny men at all.

Im not a hufe fan of really muscular men, I wouldnt say no to a nice 6 pack though , and skinny men defo dont do it for me, I like a bit of meat on my man,

That vid is so funnny. That guy has too many muscle though :)

Yay! Meat lovers! (lol- puuuuun). I cannot stand skinny men. If a guy doesn't look like he could protect me or pin me down (whichever is needed at the time lol) then I don't want to know :) That said the picture in the video is a right turn off too- too much muscles, not enough belly!

Maybe we shout start a meat Lovers rebellion off hehe

with all this talk I thought i'd have a self indulgent avatar today...After all, the ladies all get to show off their fantastic cleavage!