Beards and Oral

I was thinking it was called Steven and I'm disappointed it's not as well.
I like my hubbys beard it all adds to the sensation. In fact he's only had a beard for about a year and thinking back I prefer it 😊

Gentlegiant - you definitely need to name your beard Steven ! 😀

Agreed, I have a beard and wifey likes. I used to have 3-4 day old stubble, which IS scratchy, but the hair softens as it grows. Mine is naturally soft, but you can get beard oils if your hair is coarse.

Beard has never got in my way, nor has she declined when offered. So not sure it matters too much.

OK I'm sorry guys but Steven is in the recycling bin he came off two days ago . lol

I think the worst for kissing or anything else oral is a fresh shave / stubble. It's like that sandpaper effect which just leaves skin red raw. 

A well groomed full beard, however, is lovely. When looked after properly, a good beard is soft and never gets in the way. Well, not my way anyway! 

RIP Steven...sad times

I have a beard most of the time but I have shaved it off for an ex.

Some people like them, some dont.

I dont mind either way as long as the woman doesnt have a beard lol

My partner has always rocked a short beard and/or stubble. The stubble absolutely hurts and I am happy when he grows it out a little bit!

Sometimes I can't even kiss him with the stubble cause my mouth area gets sore :(

My sexy OH won't let me shave of my goatee as she prefers the look, but hates the prickle. I have to keep it trimmed short regularly as the longer it gets the more it hurts her. She describes it like rubbing sand paper on it. So I use a beard oil to keep it soft. This has worked for us both as I enjoy going down on her and she doesn't get the sand paper effect.

Not a fan as I always get irritation. We 69 and when he's got facial hair problems, and im on top... ouch.

However, a well maintained soft beard would feel so erotic down there.

Yes he has a beard. Its lovely. He looks very handsome and it feels delightful.

What beard oil do you guys recommend?

I have just started dating a guy with a beard and had a terribly sore top lip after lots of kissing, I haven't had oral as yet!

I think you should name it Stephen x

When I saw the title of this thread I instantly thought, "yes, pease!", so that tells you a lot. I don't appreciate the feeling of very short stubble anywhere on my face or body. To me it's like sandpaper. Once facial hair has gone past the stubble stage, I love it. I don't mind the "prickly" feeling at all. I also like the smell afterwards.

Just my opinion. We're all very dfferent!

Gem276 wrote:

What beard oil do you guys recommend?

I have just started dating a guy with a beard and had a terribly sore top lip after lots of kissing, I haven't had oral as yet!

I think you should name it Stephen x

There is only one perfect beard conditioner and every woman posses it.

It makes it soft and Erotically scented.

It can be a little off putting when you inhale deeply and get an erection from it.

Just thought Steven fans need to know that Steven 2 is having his birthday today he's a week old .

Long live Steven 2 !

GeekyEleanor wrote:

My husband has a very thick beard that caused him quite a few rashes when he used to shave every day, so a few years back he ditched razor and shaving cream in favor of a neatly cured beard, nothing too long, but a nicely trimmed mid lenght, a bit longer than Ben Affleck's beard in Argo, to give you a visual representation. As he takes really good care of it, with specific products that make his beard soft as a cloud (he's on the balding side, so he prides himself with his facial hair), and I have to say that it enhances oral sex for me. Two day stubble used to irritate me to no end, now? I'm a fan of the beard down there.

Totally agree with this, even using regular conditioner on it helps!

Gentle giant wrote:

There is only one perfect beard conditioner and every woman posses it.

It makes it soft and Erotically scented.

It can be a little off putting when you inhale deeply and get an erection from it.

Hahaha I love this!

Happy Birthday Stephen II.

OH shaved his beard off today...bit shorter than I would have liked.