Beards and Oral

As lady bits are so sensitive . I thought as my OH hates the pricklness of stubble especially.so much all women must. With the modern style being prevalent for designer stubble has the amount of cunnilingis being done gone down? Are women putting up with beard burn on the Phoo Phoo?

Or is it a case of enjoyment of the spickiness?

I know my beard is very coarse and harsh just prolonged kissing gives my OH beard burn on her face and lips after just two days growth.

Having worked away for a week I grew my beard Steven after nearly 3 weeks with a good full set going on she still could not stand it. However she did enjoy the little brush under my lower lip I'm able too stroke over her man in a boat.

I just imagine lots of ladies putting up with sore silk purses .

I hate it when my other OH shaves his beard. His isn't brillo pad like, but thr tickle and prickliness feels fab to me.

I don't think all women hate anything, we're all different! I do get a rash on my neck after he's kissed it if he has two day old stubble, but it only really interfers with oral sex when he's paying attention to the clitoris. If he's lower down, then it doesn't cause any irritation :)

For me personally I don't notice his beard at all while he is giving me oral. He looks so hot in his beard so he wouldn't be allowed to get rid of it anyway (just kidding, but he loves his own beard) :)

I actually quite enjoy the feeling of a bit of stubble rubbing against my skin :)

I'm not a fan of oral anyway, my husbands beard doesn't really make a difference in my opinion. Its not your large "hipster beard" style just really a bit to make the illusion of having a chin! Its more the 2 day stubble that irritates me when kissing.

My husband has a very thick beard that caused him quite a few rashes when he used to shave every day, so a few years back he ditched razor and shaving cream in favor of a neatly cured beard, nothing too long, but a nicely trimmed mid lenght, a bit longer than Ben Affleck's beard in Argo, to give you a visual representation. As he takes really good care of it, with specific products that make his beard soft as a cloud (he's on the balding side, so he prides himself with his facial hair), and I have to say that it enhances oral sex for me. Two day stubble used to irritate me to no end, now? I'm a fan of the beard down there.

I used to prefer clean shaven men, but since meeting my Sir and him having a beard which is so soft, I love it.

I then love the scent of me or his wife on his beard and kissing him.

GeekyEleanor wrote:

My husband has a very thick beard that caused him quite a few rashes when he used to shave every day, so a few years back he ditched razor and shaving cream in favor of a neatly cured beard, nothing too long, but a nicely trimmed mid lenght, a bit longer than Ben Affleck's beard in Argo, to give you a visual representation. As he takes really good care of it, with specific products that make his beard soft as a cloud (he's on the balding side, so he prides himself with his facial hair), and I have to say that it enhances oral sex for me. Two day stubble used to irritate me to no end, now? I'm a fan of the beard down there.

Thank you for your post very in lightening. Just knew it WS my own fault for not doing enough beard grooming to make it as light s a cloud. You made me smile.

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I used to prefer clean shaven men, but since meeting my Sir and him having a beard which is so soft, I love it.

I then love the scent of me or his wife on his beard and kissing him.

Yes have to say part of my reason for wanting a beard is to keepth scent its so erotic.

Gentle giant wrote:

GeekyEleanor wrote:

Thank you for your post very in lightening. Just knew it WS my own fault for not doing enough beard grooming to make it as light s a cloud. You made me smile.

Will I make you smile more if I told you once he tried a product that while it made his beard fluffy as a cloud, it also bleached it nearly white to the point he had to shave? He looked utterly dismayed when he noticed this big whitened splotch on his cheek. Moral of the story, careful what you put on your beard.

NaughtyNerd wrote:

I hate it when my other OH shaves his beard. His isn't brillo pad like, but thr tickle and prickliness feels fab to me.

Ha ha that's what my OH sys. Let me rub a. Brillo pad on your knob end and see how you like it lol

GeekyEleanor wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

GeekyEleanor wrote:

Will I make you smile more if I told you once he tried a product that while it made his beard fluffy as a cloud, it also bleached it nearly white to the point he had to shave? He looked utterly dismayed when he noticed this big whitened splotch on his cheek. Moral of the story, careful what you put on your beard.

No lol I feel sorry for him taking such care and pride then losing it..

I have occasionally but talcompowder in it to play father Christmas. One little lad said you smell like my baby sister lol I'd used baby Johnson talc.

wildflower wrote:

I actually quite enjoy the feeling of a bit of stubble rubbing against my skin :)

Sxleksaker wrote:

For me personally I don't notice his beard at all while he is giving me oral. He looks so hot in his beard so he wouldn't be allowed to get rid of it anyway (just kidding, but he loves his own beard) :)

I think I'm just one of those guys that he very harsh dense stubble. I love it nd it grows quick with a few distinguished grey streak's in it but it is very course. OH well shares in Gillette I guess.

Gentle giant wrote:

Having worked away for a week I grew my beard Steven after nearly 3 weeks....

Wait...you grew a beard and named it Steven? 😂

Sex Squid wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

Lol typo even

Sex Squid wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

Lol typo even

My wife won't let me go down on her if I don't shave

GG...I am slightly disappointed that your beard isn't called Steven!!!

+1 NN 😄