Becoming a sex toy reviewer?

Hi guys

Probably been asked but I couldn’t find it. How difficult is it to get love honey to choose you as a sex toy reviewer?

Literally just started today, review several things I’ve bought previous and put the wish list on etc.

Just wondering how much of a chance I have of being chosen!

Hi G&K,

You’ve done everything you’ve need to do so far. I had lots of toys at home and I started reviewing them, reading lots of other reviews on here and getting some idea on how to write. I bought more things and reviewed them, just to get a feel for it.

I chatted to other people on the forum and read their reviews too. Everyone has a different style of course, but there are some things that are useful to comment on and the more I read, the better I wrote. I also read reviews on blog sites on the internet.

It took a while, but eventually I was chosen to review a love egg. I was so happy!! It’s a great feeling. Persevere with it and you’ll get there if it’s something you enjoy ☺️

Thank you for taking the time to reply!

I guess I’ll just keep on at it. I suppose it’s an excuse to buy some more stuff!

You definitely sound like you are in for a chance as you have done everything!

My suggestion would be to please be paitent but also consisent :)

When the list is updated do we also need to write that it has been done on the thread? I don't always do that, sometimes I just update list. Thanks

No Lady Moonstone :)

I used to get some a few years ago, but stopped visiting the forum for a while afterwards. I’m all up to date with my wish list and added a few reviews recently but haven’t been chosen yet. I’d assume there’s a lot of people willing to review but only a handful of products so i’d imagine we just have to be patient. Still keeping my fingers crossed!! :)

Patience and consistency is key, always good to review any old toys knocking about your house and have fun with it all. Honesty and real opinions matter so be as detailed as you can. But you’re doing everything you need so far so keep it up 🙌🏻

I have recieved an item before to test but that was quite a while ago, be patient... I believe on another threat lovehoney said there is around 75000 on the list

Keep your sex toy tester wishlist up to date

Send measurements to the email that gets provided in the forum posts about testing lingerie

I have just updated my sex toy teter list again

Review the products you do buy and hopefully one day you will get picked.

Good luck. I'd love to be a tester as well :)

It’s just a case of posting honest reviews and contributing positively to the Forums! Good luck!