Been trying to be a good boy........

.......lately, lost a stone in weight & worked hard in the gym. However apart from a couple of beers or a nice glass of wine, the only thing I can't resist is cheese. I find myself having to think about my route when entering a supermarket so I can avoid the Deli counter.

Congrats on the weight loss. Well done.

When you think of wanting cheese think of smelly feet.

Hahaha.......I'll keep that in mind !!

Or if you do home delivery or click and collect for your shopping you won't have to avoid the cheese counter or other temptations.

good work!

been working out at home over the past few months and now fit back into my suit trousers comfortably!

Oh cheese its a bad downfall I always fall into that trap and one chunk is never enough ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Oh and online shopping is bad as they think you either need elephant sized chunks or mouse sized ones. ![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif)

For the first time since Culture Club were number 1 I've been able to get into a pair of size 34 waist jeans without cutting off circulation to my lower limbs.......and my face being purple !!!

Cuddlekins wrote:

Oh cheese its a bad downfall I always fall into that trap and one chunk is never enough ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Oh and online shopping is bad as they think you either need elephant sized chunks or mouse sized ones. ![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif)

:-) :-)

Well done done on the weightloss. My diet went a bit pear shaped over x mas and I'm still trying to get back on track!
One of my biggest downfalls is my love of cheese too , I can't just stop at a little bit.

Weightwatchers cheese slices arn't that bad . I had a similer problem .

Try to keep off the full fat stuff except for special occasions eg Christmas .Also avoid crackers as they are as bad in fat terms. Choose alternatives like Rivita thins.

Overall I think its easier now to lose weight without losing the taste . There is so much choice now.

Good luck and I am sure you will feel better and more confident for it. :)