Being caged

Me and my partner are sooo interested in the thought of being caged. I bought myself two cages just to make sure sizing would be good however being a novice in this area I’m finding it difficult to get the ring positioned over my balls, and there doesn’t seem to be any better sizing.
Any tips on what best to try before I send back?

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:

It is important to put the balls through first, little chap can be squashed and bent. Its not a pretty sight putting it on.

The backing ring is far more important than the shaft, it took us 3 or 4 toys to get the perfect one. Also when you start out it might be sore under the balls but as the skin gets used to it, that goes away.

I hope this helps a little

4 Likes

Thanks Trine for getting back to me
Really useful information :smile:

Don’t get discouraged. It takes a while to get used to fitting and wearing a chastity cage but the benefits far outweigh the faff in the end.

2 Likes

Thanks Rockstar!
It seems with no matter what I try it’s a tight fit and rather uncomfortable
Think I’ll be looking into a bigger ring as the 1.75 just doesn’t do it

Sadly finding the right cage and sizing can be abit of a nightmare

I think I went though a lot of forums for advice and I think about 5-6 cages before finding ‘the one’ for me

1 Like

Since it’s already been said to go balls first and adjust the little guy through… I’ll just say it’ll definitely be a long process of finding your style and comfort.

Once you find what works for you though you’ll be golden and never want to take it off… Whilst also wanting out so badly

1 Like

The important thing is definitely the right sized base ring. Too large and it won’t stay where it should; too small and you might find yourself in the ER with an angle grinder aimed at your bits.

If unsure, the plastic rings that can be broken apart are a great start to see what you can slip into (and more crucially, OUT of) before you attempt something metallic. Best of luck with it!

2 Likes

Thanks Sexterminator
I’ve gone ahead and ordered myself one with multiple sizes from 1.75-2.5’ so should see better results thanks for replying :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When I ordered my first cage it was a bit too small and took way too long to get on . Ordered one as you did with three sizes , largest is perfect . Both of these are steel . The latest one is plastic e stimulation and OMG it is amazing . Something about being a caged beast with wife having the key or remote brings out my submissive side . Enjoy !

1 Like

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lovehoney/p/dominix-deluxe-rigid-plastic-chastity-device-2.5-inch-/83378.html

I dont know if this is any help to you but it comes with different size rings so that you can find the right fit for you.

1 Like

I found that the my cage would rotate round to be cock and balls at 3 and 9 not the comfortable 12 and 6 ( like a clock ) Miss J found an elastic belt made for keeping it straight and its made being caged much more enjoyable

1 Like

Thank you everyone!
I managed to find a great one available which had 5 different ring sizes up to 2.5’ which is a great fit for me :slight_smile: appreciate all the messages!

3 Likes