Being heard or seen

My wife and I have always been intrigued by being watched or heard having sex. Two nights ago we had the windows open late at night and we are not a house that has massive traffic of people by. Anyway we were enjoying each others company and she was getting close after a lot, a lot, a lot of foreplay and then some time with her fave clitoral stimulator whilst I sucked her toes. Suddenly voices heard walking past and she came so hard, squirted 4 times, multiple orgasms and nearly hot the roof.

So who else likes the idea of being watched or heard?

10 Likes

There are places on the interest where you can post audios of yourself orgasming for others’ listening pleasure. I do this and the thought of being heard always turns me on so much, makes it feel so much better and makes me louder. So it’s win win I guess!

2 Likes

Months ago I cum so hard and let out a few screams and really loud noises :slightly_smiling_face: the next day when putting the bins out my neighbour smirked nodded and said fun night was it but don’t mind personally if people hear me to be honest

5 Likes

When I first moved out with my OH we lived in this unit block by the beach and I swear all the youngins had this unspoken loud sex rivalry going on :joy::joy: it was an old unit block and sound very much travelled :joy: no one cared, we were just trying to outdo each other haha

2 Likes

Kind of a new thing for me, but I’m finding that being watched is satisfying. Just for sex with my husband, though. Having someone watch while he leaves a hot load in me (especially anal) kind of validates the thought that my body is actually useful for something. Evidence.

2 Likes

Not sure how I’d feel but my first instinct is I’d get embarrassed or shy

I am always loud so when our windows are ope tge neighbours can hear us

2 Likes

I think the prospect of being heard probably inhibits me a little, but my OH is more carefree and makes as much noise as she wants.

When we’ve heard other people, say in the nextdoor room in a hotel clearly having a great time, our first instinct is to smile to each other and say ‘good for them!’

1 Like

We like to do a bit of swinging so being watched and listened to all part of the fun. Listening to Mr B while I am playing with someone else is such a turn on xx

1 Like

Only the other week I was using my vibrator thinking I was home alone and I came loudly, only to find my sister laughing when I got downstairs :sob:

3 Likes