Being randomly logged out all the time.....

Hi,

Seems to be a problem today with being randomly logged out all the time, it's happened on both my laptop & my phone & I know of a couple of other members who have had the same problem too.

I had typed a long-ish post earlier & it just booted me out, sooo annoying.

Not sure if this is an isolated issue or a server problem? I did get some strange exception error codes on my laptop but haven't had any on my phone yet but have been booted out whilst on it...

Anyone else having a problem? Can techies advise if there is a problem?

Thanks ever so x

Same here, I just assumed it was due to me using a Linux system I don't usually use.

Pages a taking ages to refresh when they bother doing it and I've been randomly signed out a few times too.

Same here.

Maybe if people having the issue can post the name of the browser they're using, what version it is (usually under the "Help" menu in the "about" selection), and what operating system it is we can find out if there's any common connection.

I'm using Firefox 3.6.8 on Windows XP.

On my laptop I'm using Chrome with Vista, can't check what version am I'm in bed on my phone, which is some kind of MicroB browser or something, not sure...

ie8, windows7 ultimate, keep getting logged out.

keep getting logged out pages not loading taking ages XP google chrome

I had some strange error messages on my laptop a few days back but have told LH about those via customer services, have had similar problems being logged out on my OH's pc today :s

x

Just had another moment when it wouldn't let me go onto my account page, but once refreshed it all loaded.

x

Seems all OK for me now.

Hmmmm... I wonder if this is something to do with when the server is given a kick?

Haha! In that case someone has kicked it several times today in the area that deals with my stuff! Cheers guys, i thought we were friends?!

I'm also using chrome with vista and I keep getting logged out too. It happened once last night a few times to day.

It seems fine again today.

a tip I do is ctrl c & v my posts into word to spell check them (much better than in browser checking) and then paste into forum to post. It's saved me numerous times if a post fails to reply :)

For some reason my text bar keeps hiding and only periodically appearing!

I know two other members who have the same problem in FF.

WandA wrote:

For some reason my text bar keeps hiding and only periodically appearing!

I know two other members who have the same problem in FF.

i think its FF i had trouble replying to threads as well had no text bar ,,but when i log in via IE i have no problems replying to threads

LoveHoney - The Doc wrote:

Reply in Firefox...

Seems OK at the moment. See.

I've just had the same issue again for a while... Odd.

fed up with having coversation and then that person going offline ..what's happening are you watching our private conversations as well ???