Ben Affleck's penis

So I saw the movie this evening and was so caught up on his lovely rump that I missed the star of the show. Now I am on a desperate hunt for the gif of that moment. Anyone know where to find it?

www.benaffleckspenis.org/asm

Forget Ben Affleck, what about poor old Gary Neville?

Ron Burgundy wrote:

Forget Ben Affleck, what about poor old Gary Neville?

ahahaha +1

I had to google that. Something about football?

Also did anyone notice the cat? I am pretty sure it didn't take a step the whole movie, however my memory is a bit hazy. It is possible it took a couple of steps when out the front of the house at the start. Someone who is about to watch the film (possibly again) please fact check this for me.

I had to Google Ben Afflecks penis (this is a new low for me) apparently it's all his. I guess you'll just have to go see gone girl again.

"We'd always brag about the size of our cocks. Mine is pretty average to be honest. Nicky Butt had the biggest cock you've ever seen. He'd waddle around the showers doing the fucking windmill at people. Poor Gary Neville though. He always showered with his back to the other lads. One day I grabbed him, and spun him around to have a gander. The poor fucker's got a little button mushroom. I've seen more meat on a vegan lunch menu"

Poor Gary

I know it's puerile and we shouldn't laugh but as a Liverpool fan I thought this was funny. Anyway Stacey, sorry for hijacking your thread

Yes sorry Stacey :) it tickled me.

I have it on good authority that Brad Pitt couldn't fill a mouse's ear.

And by 'good authority', I mean 'internet rumours'.

Will Smith however alledgedly fulfils the nickname "Big Willy" well.

Jada Pinkett Smith is always kind of dazed-looking.

Now now guys and girls, don't forget some are growers, and it's technique wins out over size :)

Well, yeah, if you have to choose... :p

Sum Sub wrote:

www.benaffleckspenis.org/asm

This isn't.

I will just have to be patient, it is bound to show up on tumblr.