Ben Wa and Duo Balls

Hurrah, hoping that my order will arrive early this week - can't wait to try these out. Does anyone else here use them or tried them out? The LoveHoney blog has got a good article on them, but I was just wondering if anyone has any experience of them to share? Thanks :)

Sorry, thinking about it, this was probably better suited for 'sex tips and advice'.

Hello mimi

You were probably hoping for feedback from other women, but I'll hold my hand up in the meantime as a fan!

A while ago I wrote a review for Power Balls. Not two, but five in the string!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2029&reviewid=5026#customer_reviews

I'm a bit of an anal fan, so that's the way I enjoy them, but I happen to know that they feel really great for women too. I pinched my girlfriends ben-wa balls originally but thought they were a tad tame, so when I saw the power balls my wishes were granted - more feeling of being filled, and more wonderful wobbling! I can't tell you how nice it feels running up stairs with them in!

Which ones did you order? I'll be interested to hear what you think when you get them too. Did you ever think of using them anally when you ordered them?

BBG x

i cant believe it bbg is back!!

oh this threads note i have ben wa balls, i like to use them when just going about my normal business - it great cos noone knows you have them in yet all of a sudden you will feel a little jolt!!

Hey BBG - actually I'm just as interested in a male perspective - that's really interesting (fantastic review, by the way), thank you :) Pretty impressed with five, although I have to say I think that might be a little heavy going for me!

I've gone for the Fun Factory Smart Balls (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=444), although being a huge LELO fan, I was very tempted to splash out on their Luna beads - so pretty to look at and sound rather enjoyable.

Running up stairs - that does sound interesting and I think I might have to try it - would tie quite well into LoveHoney's 'Get Sexy For Summer' sexercise challenge, wouldn't you say?! Did your girlfriend enjoy them too?

I have to say, I didn't really consider their anal potential (and haven't really explored that, ahem, avenue all that much), but it is a rather interesting idea; I may well have to try that out :) Assumedly they are safe, but are there any risks with using this kind of toy for anal play? I can imagine that conversation in casualty would be slightly cringeworthy!

But wearing them out does sound like a good idea miss sparkle, it might add a little excitement to a particularly dull lecture?!

Ooh, sorry about that. I don't think it liked my post all that much!

But wearing them out does sound like a good idea miss sparkle, it might add a little excitement to a particularly dull lecture?!

miss sparkle wrote:

i cant believe it bbg is back!!

oh this threads note i have ben wa balls, i like to use them when just going about my normal business - it great cos noone knows you have them in yet all of a sudden you will feel a little jolt!!

Hi miss sparkle!

Thanks for the welcome! It's good to be back and catching up with old friends! External Media

BBG x

Just a quick note - my Fun Factory smart balls arrived today (interesting sensation, not quite how I imagined they'd be, but great nonetheless) and, these ones in particular, do warn you against using them for anal insertion.

mimi -

No, I don't think there are any risks - unless you have an alergy to latex when it comes to the Power Balls. With all of these things you'd want to keep the string on the outside, so you can easily retrieve them. So I don't think you need have any worries about casualty visits! If you're worried about anal play but would like to explore, I can highly recommend a set of dilators that I just reviewed. I can give the link if you're interested.

What do you think about the idea of going to lectures wearing two sets? One in front, one behind!

Being out and about wearing these things is such a turn-on. A secret sexual pleasure that nobody else is aware of! Just be aware though, that they do make a noise. So if you are some place quiet and you begin to move, your neighbour might hear something! Maybe that could be an added thrill - the risk of recognition by a fellow ben-wa fan! Forget gay-dar, how about ben-wa-dar. hehe.

Not a problem walking down a noisy street though!

mimiaow wrote:

Just a quick note - my Fun Factory smart balls arrived today (interesting sensation, not quite how I imagined they'd be, but great nonetheless) and, these ones in particular, do warn you against using them for anal insertion.

Those FF balls look vvery difficult to clean with all that detailing, which is why I suspect they aren't recommended for anal play. Plus, a jelly toy can absorb germs. So for anal play, best to go for a latex covered or hard plastic set. External Media

redapple wrote:

I sometimes scared to try things (well a lot of things ...) but the way you write about it is a BIG turn on External Media- and that's without even trying the damn things ................. xx

Ah, but that's a good thing, red - being scared just makes actually trying them even more delicious! External Media

Here's a link for the dilator review I mentioned, in case it piques your interest in trying some anal fun...

>>> http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15697&reviewid=16427#customer_reviews

I got some love balls (the cheap version :) ) As I got so turned on about reading them in Cassandra's conflict, so I had to get some.

I admit they did make me wet and the thrill of having them in public was good but I couldnt feel them :( I think they are just too light for me, but since I like them I am going to splash out on some better quality heavier ones :)

Wow BBG, that is really very helpful; thanks ever so much for your comments (and the dilator review was very thought provoking - I am really quite intrigued about a little bit of experimentation sometime soon!).

'Ben-wa-dar' = genius. And it does sound rather exciting in an erotic kind of way, when I got them this morning the noise was indeed one of the first things I noticed. They've got that kind of rattling thing going on that reminds me of a rumbling stomach though - not the sexiest thing ever :P Almost wore them to my presentation this afternoon actually, but am thinking they might make an interesting addition to the journey to work tomorrow.

That's a good point about cleaning that you bring up - although the outer covering is silicone, I'm pretty sure the little pink groove-y bits are some other type of plastic, and the indentations aren't the best design feature.

BBG, quick question for you... do you do anything to keep the loop of string "outside" or does it do so naturally?

I've never tried this kind of thing before but after seeing this thread and reading your review I'm getting REALLY tempted.

Hi AnalLover!

Yeah, go for it - you don't need to worry about the string, it stays outside naturally, where you can easily get to it for pulling the things back out. No worries on that score :-)

WOW! I've always wondered about whether or not those balls can be used anally. After what most people say that they feel like vaginally I was very very tempted! Glad to know that they can be used safely.

Some great advice BBG :-)

Thanks BBG. Those are definitely on the shopping list then! :oD

I wonder if from a Benwa / kegal perspective you could use five in a row (rather than the typical two). I bet it’d feel amazing … I’m intrigued now as I only use two (obviously) but I wonder if five would offer more fullness and more jiggle…

Hmmmm