Ben Wa balls, advice needed

Might sound like a stupid question, but I purchased the LH basics ben wa balls. I watched Annabelles video, but this is the first time I've tried to use them, and confused as to wether you have to constantly clench around them, or clench once when you've put them in? Any tips would be helpful, thanks

You just try and keep them in, depending on size your body clenches round them anyway. I have some small metal ones which I have to clench pretty much constantly or they fall out. You can do sets of tem clenches then rest or keep clenched or keep clenching over and over, what ever you feel makes the most different

Yes I do or they fall out

I just put them in they always stay in for me,no matter what ones I use. :)

Hope that helps.

you shouldn't need to clench as you body automatically tightens around them, a bit like using a tampon. It does vary dependent on the person but I haven't ever had to clench as such. I am not a big fan on the basics ben wa balls though, I always feel like the cord is going to come out!

Ok I'm the wrong sex to advise on this, but a lady doctor friend has said the idea is to use your muscles to keep them in, this is supposed to strenghthen your pelvic floor, therefore giving you better bladder control after kids, and when you get older, they are also supposed to improve your orgasms making them more intence. Also if you keep them in as long as possible they will make you horny......

I thought this might also help you :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/buyers-guide/how-to-use-ben-wa-balls/

The BASICS are large and light so they're probably not going to do a whole lot for you without some effort on your part. An easy way to start is to do a series of clenches or clench and holds whenever you think about it. As you tone the muscles, you'll be able to do more, more often and hold the clenches longer.

Heavier (and/or smaller) toner balls will do more without conscious effort.

Thanks so much for the advice everyone