Ben Wa Balls and removal

I love jiggle balls and have many sizes and weights, but all with the string to pull them out.

I bought a heavy pair of balls from another website and these are just singular balls, so no string. I haven’t tried them yet, but after reading the reviews on Love Honey for a similar glass pair, one early review said they got completely stuck and a few others said they can be tricky to remove.

I really want to try them out, can anyone give their experiences of using these balls without the string to pull them out?

I wish you the best when trying them out, it sounds like A & E should be on stand by though.

Try with your ones on a string pushing them out? If you can push them out then the heavier ones should come out too? Otherwise a partner would probably be only to keen to help remove them for you.

1 Like

Assuming they are small in diameter, which most of the free standing ones are, you really shouldn’t have a problem. You are training your muscles to securely hold them in, if you completely relax your muscles they will come out. If you are tensed and straining there might be an issue as you might inadvertently hold rather than push but relax and gravity will do it’s thing.

Worst case scenario, sit over a (clean) toilet when you don’t need to go, engage pooping muscles and I promise they will come out.

Good idea! Why didn’t I think of that - doh! X

1 Like

Great advice - thank you ! Xx

2 Likes

I got two of these stuck and it was a really upsetting event. I had to relax and push them back out while squatting. I almost gave up and was fairly panicked. They do come out but its alarming to be in that situation. I wont use them ever again. I consider that a warning lesson on absorbed toys. I do not want anything that has no apparent removal system. But some women truly enjoy them. They were a special gift I got from a friend that had been stationed overseas. I never had the heart to say I didnt enjoy them. It was a real sexual emergency experience for me my first and last hopefully.