Ben wa magnetic balls

Hi I,m new here to Forum but not love honey. Received my 3Rd order this morning Inc Ben wa balls. Couldn't wait to try them as love idea of these. Fetched them out of packet & they flung together while I was thinking ooo great this is going to be an experience. Despite me knowing they were magnet & how they work it suddenly dawned on me omg they seem so strong ( magnetic) what about my coil. Gutted! I have a marina coil fitted I never took in to consideration but I don't know if these effect it or anything. No paperwork or instructions with them as I guess they are supposed to be self explanatory. Will these cause a problem or not? Anyone know. Would love too use them but don't want to risk problems or am I just being a bit dippy? Any help or new friends welcome.

Hi there, welcome to the forum.

Maybe live chat could help?

Is that not made from copper? if so there's no issue as 100% copper is not magnetic at all, copper coins however are not all copper thats why they stick to you phone/purse clasp.

Hi, I have the Mirena coil and I'm pretty sure it's just plastic so you should be fine x

The mirena is not made from metal at all. It is completely safe to use with your balls :)

Ah you seem to have the answere.

by the way they work well for nipple pinching too.

Fun Louise wrote:

Just for fun/interest can you use one inside and the other on the front( outside ) and will it move around inside IE follow, might not be strong enough though, just wondered.

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Just for fun/interest can you use one inside and the other on the front( outside ) and will it move around inside IE follow, might not be strong enough though, just wondered.

Yes you can if your slim. I'm a bit chunky and it still does it on me. But be careful if your playing down below with one in and one out its easy to trap a lip! If you follow.

Fun Louise, that literally made me jump, OUCH!

Thanks for your replies. Originally I did think the mirina was plastic but with small amount of metal inside. So was apprehensive to use them. I ordered these because they were heavy and magnetic thought wud move around a bit more. Plus other stuff didn't even feel like a challenge. Well I can tell u I used them a couple of times finding they are more of a challenge & don't feel like they move around much till they start dropping out. They must move around more than you think tho as they do feel good & make me really wet and horny. Sometimes thought they are up there etc helps too. This time I just tried them then got on cross trainer. All I can say is of wow! I've never enjoyed exercise so much in my life as I normally hate it especially first 15 mins pain barrier lol. Wasn't till they were soaked & starting to slip a little I realised I'd done 20 mins. My I,ll be doing this again! Try it :-)