Bespoke Lingerie

Has anybody used a bespoke lingerie service? My gorgeous wife would a peep hole bra but nobody seems to cater for her size (34H) and I'd love to surprise her with a birthday treat to have a custom bra made to order. I've found a couple of places online that make bespoke lingerie but the cost seems to be astronomical.

Logan68 wrote:

Has anybody used a bespoke lingerie service? My gorgeous wife would a peep hole bra but nobody seems to cater for her size (34H) and I'd love to surprise her with a birthday treat to have a custom bra made to order. I've found a couple of places online that make bespoke lingerie but the cost seems to be astronomical.

You're definitely right about that. 34H is my size and there is nothing peephole out there without going bespoke.

What we did was get some maternity bras. You can either leave the flaps in place for a big reveal, or if either of you can sew, you can unpick the covering parts and just leave the support and holes. I've done both, and it works really well.

Alicia4Ever wrote:

Sorry my friend but giving out contact details, is forbiden by forum rules.

Hey Alicia4Ever

Please feel free to share your link if you have one.

At Lovehoney, we don't sell bespoke lingrie so sharing links to a company who do wouldn't be in direct competition with our products.

Seems theres a gap in the market out there