Best App For Erotica Novels

If your open to paying for your ebooks,
Cara mckenna, tiffany reisz, charlotte stein, abigail barnette (i love her by the numbers series) are all gorgously written, plenty of sex with good stories.

The rest on here all have great sex scenes but lean have more story inbetween the erotica. katy evans, tiffany roberts (if your into aliens)
For Historical i love emily windsor, amelie howard, eloisa james, stacy reid.

Some amazing Fantasy writers are nalini Singh, laura thalassa (sometimes dark but so good. The bargainer series is amazing). , Sara. J. Maas (just amazing books. Wow)

To be honest, there is ton of good stuff on there. Hopefully something on here will be to your taste

(You can tell what ive been doung with my lockdown, cant you xD. )

2 Likes

Thanks @Green_Eyed_Girl :relaxed: I’ll check them out!

You can get lists of erotica that are on kindle unlimited on good reads. Good place to start as many authors often have at least one book on there as a taster. Getting a free book sample is also an amazing way to weed out the stuff that doesnt do it for you. Saved me so much money that feature has.

2 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01 I lean towards BDSM erotica although some authors do multiple sub-genres: Dee Palmer, Samantha A Cole, Tara Crescent, Tiffany Reisz (@Green_Eyed_Girl also recommended)

More story: Alessandra Torre, Ivy Smoak

Outside of KU Sierra Cartwright and Golden Angel are also favourites of mine.

1 Like

Havent tried tiffany riesz bdsm stuff yet, is it good? (Admittedly daft question. I loved “the rose”. The scene with achilles was so hot. book blew my mind first time i read it, Made me reconsider my personal fantasies and get more adventurous and creative with the,)

Abigail barnette has a pretty awesome bdsm series i really liked. Great scenes, Was a little bit heavy for me, but very sexy.
Unbound by cara mckenna or one of charlotte steins bdsm books, like sweet agony or power play is more my speed.

Totally have a look at your recommendations though, always nice to have new authors to read

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ve got plenty of reading to do now! I tend to go towards BDSM erotica too so that’s perfect :smile:

Try sexstories.com