Best beginner anal toy

Hey LH Fam, hope we are all okay.

I have a question, My man and I had a conversation and he is feeling more open to anal play. Now I have lots of anal toys, but I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a starter non threatening toy for me to use on him as he is a little nervous about this.

Any humans out there with any ideas?

Thanks guys.

1 Like

I would recommend using some prostate massagers. They come in all different sizes so I would start small and work your way up.

Also I would recommend a strap on as it’s good for both parties, something like this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/strap-ons/strap-on-harnesses-kits/p/lovehoney-beginners-unisex-strap-on-harness-kit-with-5-inch-pegging-dildo/a28425g45838.html

Butt plugs are also a nice first choice. If youve got a selection of anal toys youve probubly got one of a suitable beginners size (3.5 inch circumference, smaller also works). Silicone (as im sure you know) is a nice first toy material as it has more give, so less intense for a forst experience.

1 Like

Why not let him have a look through your toys and see what he likes the look of?

Also, what is he most curious about? Does he like the idea of having something in there or would he like to try some prostate stimulation or is he interested more in being penetrated by something or something else? There isn’t a wrong answer, and often toys can be used in multiple ways but knowing what he is thinking will definitely help in finding him a good toy

1 Like

Thanks for the replies everyone. @KentCouple1990 a massager may be the way forward!
@Green_Eyed_Girl and @Calie excellent suggestions, most of my toys are a bit larger now and although he happily uses them on me, he looks a bit terrifed at the thought of them near him. I think maybe like something that would be good for prostate massage would possibly be a good way forward. Id hate to go to intense to quickly and put him off. He was always so gentle with me and never pushed too much too soon.

1 Like

One other thing that may benefit is you can get some spray/cream which will numb the area and help feel more relaxed.
Maybe worth looking at something like that too as we’ve used that in the past on each other

Please please please don’t use numbing creaming/spray. Pain is your body’s way of saying something is wrong. Anal play should not hurt. There are relaxing creams out there which can help ease the tension in the sphincter but anything more than that risks damage (which will guarantee he’ll never want to go anywhere near there again!)

3 Likes

Sometimes getting an inexpensive but very thin toy ( eg. Something like This) can help get past the initial nerves. Starting with something very unintimidating can make it less daunting first time.
Prostate toys are also good for this as they tend to be thinner, but they can be a bit hit or miss and whether they work for you really comes down to internal anatomy. So you possibly may need to try a few before you find one that hits his prostate.

@Calie I totally agree with you on that one…! Numbing creams/sprays are bad news, unless you’re using it to soothe a sore throat. If you’re doing anal, you’ve gotta go slow and gentle and use LOTS of lube or you’re going to do yourself a mischief. Hopefully we’ve saved the OP’s OH from an unpleasant after-experience! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh that looks a good toy, thankyou for the post. I think I will. Show him and see what he thinks about it.

1 Like

Lovehoney actually has a beginners anal starter kit with a selection of toys to try out and build up on :nerd_face:

A little bullet works good… it’s more of getting your head wrapped around the concept of something coming in through the exit. The vibrations are perfect and the bullet is small enough to not threaten.

1 Like

Unless it has a flared base, bullets are very unsafe for anal play. They are small enough to get sucked in and often hard to keep a good grip on, especially if lube is involved.