Best BJ positions

What is the best BJ position, want to treat the Mr to something new and exciting,
What’s your fave position to receive / five head ?

1 Like

My personal opinion is that you can’t beat the classics
Best positions:

• receiver on his back, giver between the legs
  • giver on her back with head off the edge of bed, receiver is stood
  • receiver stood, giver on her knees (ideally hands tied behind the back, ideally back and head against a wall)

Can I suggest, if you really want to treat him then the position isn’t as important - it’s what you do when you’re there. Some suggestions:

• deepthroat
  • face fucking
  • extra spit
  • use a toy
  • pay extra attention to the balls
  • include some rimming
  • anal play on him

Just my 2 pennies.

4 Likes

I’ve done the usual on-my-knees routine before. I’d say my favorite is when one of my female partners is sitting on my husband. Either in bed or in a chair. I come in from behind (either kneeling or laying down,) and when she raises herself up I take him out of her and suck him clean, then put him back into her. Repeat, repeat, repeat. Sometimes the cum goes in my partner, sometimes I end up getting it shot in my mouth. I’m good either way :yum:

4 Likes

Okay, to make a confession, I am the BJ Queen! I agree with Gareth, however let me add that my guy loves me between his legs so he can watch. However, he also loves when I make sure to look up at him, I love to look up at him to see the enthralled look on his face! Remember, real women swallow! Don’t rush! Do give those balls extra special attention! Lick all the way to his anus (the perineum), flick your tongue on his dick, apply different amounts of pressure as you are going up and down the shaft, suck that tip, rub his dick on your lips to add a little extra touch, use your hand and stroke at the same time you are blowing, some say they do a double twist (both hands going in opposite directions (or your index finger and your thumb like an okay symbol) around the shaft. Another idea is to have ice nearby to suck on before you start for a different sensation. Use mints to give another unusual sensation. I personally always like to have water in the area so I don’t have a dry mouth when I am giving him head. To give him a special treat, maybe when he first comes home, he’s sitting in his favorite chair, take a pillow and put it in front of him between his legs, slowly undo his pants, give him a nice blow, maybe not the full thing, just a teaser; he can be watching TV or whatever. Wear something sexy, put your ass toward him so he can play with your pussy, go sideways so he can play with your breasts. Finally, I always love a good 69!

Forgot to mention that if you go down on him whilst he is watching TV, you in front on the floor, make sure to use a pillow for your knees! Or they will hurt like crazy!

6 Likes

I agree with every single word of this… except for the 69, but that’s a personal preference.
And if I may add, and if he’s into it, giving him a beer is a nice touch.

3 Likes

@ExperimentalLovers
I love giving blow jobs and I find it wonderful that men find it so wonderful

I find the best results are classic - you on your knees and looking innocent (white lingerie) and him standing up and he places his cock up to your mouth and you use your eyes (Bambi) before slowly opening your mouth to take his manhood

Alternately him sitting on the edge of the bed and you sitting on the floor and again look innocent before taking his cock

Hope you and your partner enjoy :lovehoney_heart:

4 Likes

My fave has always been me kneeling (usually on a bed) with the ‘giver’ sitting in front of me - a bit like you would if you were sitting on the floor, legs to the side, or crossed.

… mind you, I’m pretty tall, so that helps.

1 Like

One of our most used ones is me kneeling on the bed and my wife laying down and turned towards me. It’s great for a scenario where the receiver wants to be I control but not quite as dominating as being stood up. Also great for a facial.

If not I’d usually lay down and my wife will lay over me, head on my chest and go down on me that way.

2 Likes

Thanks for the idea!, very hot! I haven’t had a good facial in ages! Enjoy! Gareth, thanks for the recommendation on the balls, he loved it!

1 Like

I must add this, before I met my guy, I was online and talked to a man who didn’t allow any oral! He didn’t want his woman to give and he didn’t do oral either, needless to say I moved on!

2 Likes

Or any other cocktail, my guy loves vodka and Squirt soda! Not my choice but okay.

1 Like

@westielvr I think you win this thread :grin:

For me I usually just put a cushion down and kneel down on my knees to give him oral

3 Likes

Either my wife on her knees on the bed and me standing at the side or her hanging her head over the edge of the bed and me standing in front. Can get some thrust then but also get the whole view of her lovely body.