Best Blow Job Tricks

Guys what’s the best blow job you have ever had…? Tips that you can give me to try…thank you :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

I’ve just edited your title to make it more inclusive as we’re not supposed to direct topics to just one gender. :+1:

(and in this case I’d say the blow job giver probably has more idea about how to pull off all the special moves rather than the receiver, regardless of gender :slightly_smiling_face:)

3 Likes

Sorry @karen2906 I would love to help but unfortunately I have never received a blow job. Wife just not interested in going there and I would not want her to do anything she is not comfortable with. I suspect you will receive some great advice from many experienced men. Good luck and its good you wish to explore the idea.

2 Likes

From a blokes point of view.

Suck, lick, touch it. Have no idea what the OH does. How she sucks or licks all just feels goods.

As i said in another thread i’m just “yay, a pretty girl is sucking my ding a ling”. Lol.

3 Likes

I rarely give my husband a blow job to completion as I get too turned on and we end up having sex! However, yesterday I lay across the bed and my husband stood at the edge, leaning over my head and slid his cock in and out of my mouth. He came really deep down the back of my throat! It’s not for everyone but if you like to deep throat him then it’s amazing! He found being able to see my whole body stretched out in front of him a massive turn on and played with my tits and used a vibrator on my clit while I was sucking him off!

I think blow jobs are a really individual thing for both the giver and the receiver. Best thing you can do is talk about your likes and dislikes!

13 Likes

Agree with that.

Lots of different views on BJs on the forum. It’s each to their own.

Experiment and talk.

Oh sorry…I never thought x

2 Likes

Apparently the best BJ I ever gave was after a night of drinking too many black sambucca shots.
Im totally gutted because I can’t even remember it so I don’t know how to recreate it :confused:

4 Likes

Love honey sell a book called Penis genius. I bought it, some good info and tips. My OH loves the attention he receives as a result.

2 Likes

@Bella_honey_B do you know how to post the link here for the book?

Lots of saliva and using the back of the mouth and throat rather than the lips, if that makes sense? The first deepthroat bj I ever received really blew my mind, literally. I still dream about it! I know it’s not for everyone, but carrying on to completion and beyond in the mouth is just the most amazing feeling. :blush:

2 Likes

Hi Karen,
Speaking from a female point of view, I’ve personally found that giving him a little bit of gentle anal fingering while using my tongue with quite firm pressure seems to send him wild. I hope this helps.xx

3 Likes

It seems it’s been discontinued:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39468

This is possibly too much information but I rarely do give blow jobs. I am usually single but when I do in a relationship give one, I tend to start by licking right under the bottom of the head around the base of the head. I then start sucking the head while rotating my tongue around it. It tends to make men squirm in the good way and thus far is a big turn on from what I have been told. Like I said it amazed me as I am not experienced in blow jobs I have only given them 6-7 times in total.

3 Likes

Communication from both parties make the best oral in my opinion and experience. Listen to the verbal and non verbal cues when you are doing something, and encourage the receiver to guide you as everyone likes different things.

Some things that have been well received in the past/friends with penis’ have told me:

• Enthusiasm is the sexiest thing. Lots of penis owners have told me they can really tell when someone is either gagging to please or gagging to stop, and it makes all the difference.
  • Pay attention to the whole shaft, balls, perineum, and ass if they’re into that. Check what they like and don’t like, particularly with balls (some are v sensitive, others like a firmer hold).
  • Lots of saliva/lube - lots love the noise and feel of a sloppy BJ. (obviously some don’t too)
  • Temperature play - head after warm drinks seem to be particularly well received.
  • Good to switch things up but if the aim is to go to completion, then once they’re almost there you need to keep the same rhythm/technique that you’re doing.
  • Use your tongue at the tip whilst giving head if that makes sense?

As I said, it’s all dependent on the particular person :blush: Their cues will help guide you, some just need some encouragement to tell you what feels good/what they want less of.

10 Likes

The only thing I’d add is that remember there isn’t a definitive right way, and it’s wonderful to experience something new and good for the first time. Try new techniques and give positive feedback!

In my opinion the more saliva the better. Some of the most erotic BJs I had were from an ex partner who would have me lie down and then spit continuously from the top to bottom of my penis sometimes including my scrotum.
She’d then give me a sloppy handjob adding more spit as needed whilst massaging my scrotum. She would remain silent throughout and I could hear her mouth building up more saliva. Knowing where it was about to go got me very excited.
Maybe not everyone’s cup of tea but it really turned me on.

4 Likes

Lube. Lots and lots and lots of lube. Trust me.

Otherwise, people are unique. What works for one doesn’t necessarily work for the other.

Some prefer for you to focus on the head, swirling your tongue around it, while others prefer ‘deep throat’ action. Try running your tongue from the base (underneath, by the balls), right up to the top in one motion. That always goes down a treat I find.

In general, just…ask. It doesn’t make it less sexy, it makes you appear in control and caring and someone who wants to please.

2 Likes

As others have said, good communication is key. As is watching their reaction.

1 Like

I just asked my OH how he likes his blowjobs and his immediate response was “wet.” :joy: He loves the sound of sloppy blowjobs, plus the more lube/saliva means I can stroke him a little tighter than normal (he’s circumcised) and he really enjoys that. Hands and mouth at the same time in a good rhythm really seems to work, along with consistency and not changing it up too often.

9 Likes