Best bondage positions

What's the best position you've ever used either while being restrained or having restrained your partner?

Say whether you'd try or have tried the one listed above and another spicy one you've used and what restraints were used and how

:)

Bondage is a broad term . Just depends what the intentions are ie intercourse,impact play ,skin sensual , humiliation , part of role play,or just the sensation of being held totally restrained.

There are lots of books on the subject(s)

I love being tied to all 4 corners of the bed. It can be a little annoying during penatrive sex though as we have to untie my legs.

X

This is a good idea, I've always wondered about different positions to be tied up in/cuffed in. I've been cuffed in doggy before (wrists and ankles) and felt very vulnerable, but my OH loved it. It empowered me a little bit cause I was wearing reeeally nice knickers and he couldn't stop exclaiming over how good my butt looked. He kept saying that I looked super sexy and he was so lucky. Anyone have other favourite positions for being tied up or cuffed?

Wrists & ankles spread wide and tied to the bedposts is always a winner.

I also like wrists tied to corresponding ankles and then tethered to the sides of the bed (while sub is laid on her back), it's better than the above for penetration and also allows for a bit of anal play.

Stood up with hands handcuffed behind my back and a leg spreader on , blindfolded and ballgagged . Then my ex would give me a wonderful time of spanking , nipple clamps and a blow job . Happy days lol ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Bent over a small bench with my wrists and ankles in a set of leather hog ties while my wrists were underneath so i could not move from the bench... it was perfect for anal,oral and vaginal so i made the dom happy that night thats for sure.

Oh wait but that night when i was on the cross... on the cross with leather restraints and blindfolded..... mmmm that was a very enjoyable position not just for him but for me to be in.

But then again the wooden pummel horse thing was omg amazing... wrists cuffed a belt round my waist strapping me down. Legs either side and just there spread ready and waiting....

I could go on... for me i would suppose any position so long as im the one restrained 😉

Wrists tied together and then attached to a hook in the ceiling so that I have to stand on Google's, then teased, clamped and whipped!

Lol! That should have said stand on tiptoes!!!

We have a hook on the ceiling for our swing. Wife wants to be chained to the hook and blindfolded and let me have my wicked way with her, can see the wand being very effective in this scenario.

@Kinkytaffs you have a hook on your ceiling, that's fantastic, I wish I had one. Being chained to it, blindfolded and teased with a wand is my idea of heaven ;) enjoy

Spreadeagle using the FSOG hard limits bed restraints, we also used a blindfold. I loved the experience, it really heightens the senses and it really got me aroused. We have also cuffed my hands behind my back, which I also love, especially when giving my OH a blow job. Just got some bondage rope and bondage tape, so looking forward to experimenting a bit more.

Hoping to get some more idea's from this thread.

A few ideas.

Sub (woman) on her back on the bed. Hands tied to bed above her head. Pull her legs up to her head and tie them to the corner of the bed. Adjust depending on her flexibility of her legs.

Tied spread eagle face down. Good for a vibrator on her clit and a dildo inserted. Great for sex and you can slide a hand underneath to stimulate her clit.

Box tie (hands behind back.) is also good. Hands are out of the way but still freedom to put her in different positions.

A vibrator tied to her clit while she gives a blowjob....

Nightfire wrote:

A few ideas.

Sub (woman) on her back on the bed. Hands tied to bed above her head. Pull her legs up to her head and tie them to the corner of the bed. Adjust depending on her flexibility of her legs.

Tied spread eagle face down. Good for a vibrator on her clit and a dildo inserted. Great for sex and you can slide a hand underneath to stimulate her clit.

Box tie (hands behind back.) is also good. Hands are out of the way but still freedom to put her in different positions.

A vibrator tied to her clit while she gives a blowjob....

All good ideas! I'll try some of these some day.

Only problem I see is the last one, the blowjob one. I think having a vibrator on her clit during a blowjob is a little dangerous. Involuntary spasms, if you know what I mean xD Teeth galore.

I think both the first ones would be great in a femdom/pegging situation, with a male as the sub. You really get good access ;3

Most memorable one for me was hogtied on a table whilst on holiday with kinky friends. If you have a table big and strong enough it makes playing a lot easier because people don't have to bend down.

Tying wrists to the inside of the ankles is also a common one, allowing easy access to the fun areas. You can roll them over for different situations and it will feel very exposed.

I love being tied to all 4 corners of the bed and having my wife sit on my face then ride me.

On my back, legs and wrists tied to the same bed post on each side to expose me...

Across the dining room table. My OH's ankles tied spread to the table legs and her hands cuffed and tied to the other side of the table, so that she is flat on the table with her breasts deliciously pressed against the surface. There needs to be enough flexibility to lift her head for oral. Then I move around the back with her LH rabbit.

The biggest drawback is if she gets cramp due to her legs being stretched apart in which case it's a case of quick release and massage.

LeilaK wrote:

@Kinkytaffs you have a hook on your ceiling, that's fantastic, I wish I had one. Being chained to it, blindfolded and teased with a wand is my idea of heaven ;) enjoy

Spreadeagle using the FSOG hard limits bed restraints, we also used a blindfold. I loved the experience, it really heightens the senses and it really got me aroused. We have also cuffed my hands behind my back, which I also love, especially when giving my OH a blow job. Just got some bondage rope and bondage tape, so looking forward to experimenting a bit more.

Hoping to get some more idea's from this thread.

We carried out your idea of heaven last night, was pretty hot stuff!!!

Kinkytaffs that made me laugh out loud, I'm so jealous!!

I'd love to know more details but a guess that's not allowed lol. Having a teenage daughter doesn't allow for hooks on ceilings ;)

LeilaK wrote:

Kinkytaffs that made me laugh out loud, I'm so jealous!!

I'd love to know more details but a guess that's not allowed lol. Having a teenage daughter doesn't allow for hooks on ceilings ;)

Theres a teenager here too lol. Just have to be a bit devious. From said hook hangs an ornamental bird cage full of tea lights ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)