Best Bondage

What is your favorite bondage piece? What would you skip?

1 Like

Our hog tie.

She puts me in it when she wants to fxxk my mouth with her strap-on or when she puts me on the fuxxing machine.

I love the total restraint.

2 Likes

We like this one

Combines nicely with other bits from the range

3 Likes

Under bed restraints, similar to these ones (and a blind fold) are definitely my favourite bondage purchase. We have replaced the cuffs with leather ones but the system works the same.

2 Likes

I’ve got a few pieces that I love

I’ve got a few paddles but this is my favourite one :heart_eyes:

He loves to use this one when we play properly. I love being tied down, either on my back or front :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We have this one for when he’s “forcing” me into submission

We’ve got a variety of different handcuffs - leather, metal, or soft material, also blindfolds.

3 Likes

I have a spanking bench where my hands are tied - I made it myself - it’s wood made with black and red material - a lot of fun for someone who enjoys a good spank - however recently used for pegging as well - but the angle is not as good

1 Like

Binder clips as nipple clamps.

My favorite alternates between a blindfold or a gag. At the moment I am really loving being gagged, we have a decent collection of them and I really feel submissive with a gag filling my mouth.

1 Like

Under the bed restraints

You can lay face down, face up, cross the bed so it’s a spanking bench, only arms and use a spredder bar on legs or keep them free, only legs and restrain the arms in a different way, diagonally, etc

On top of all that you can combine it with all sorts of other play: sub/Dom, top/bottom, roleplay, massage, sensation, wax play, blindfold, etc

2 Likes

All of them :sweat_smile: not come across any we don’t love yet, although the over the door swing can be quite exhausting if he edges me to multiple O’s. Probably the closest I’ve coming to using a safe word, But when I have the energy it’s probably one of my favs. More opportunities than you realise for bondage​:heart_on_fire:
oh then there our flogger​:biting_lip:
(Now I want some swing time :face_with_peeking_eye::sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Under bed restraints are our go to as easy to just tuck under the mattres until we need them, so out of sight when we dont. Other than that blindfold/hood, hogties on occasion and extendable spreader bar.

Favourite has to be a hogtie. I love being completely restrained and vulnerable with no escape.
@rockstar that sounds hot. It takes a lot of trust to be in that position with your ability to breath being interrupted by a dildo.

I trust her implicitly. In fact she always tends to err on the side of caution and I have to encourage her to go harder with all our forays into bdsm activities.
Once she realises that she’s doing no damage and I’m loving what she’s doing then she relaxes and gets fully into whatever activity we’re engaged in.

4 Likes