Best Bum-fingering Tips?

Hey, guess who? 

I'm writing an article on fingering bumholios and wanted to know if you (as a giver or a receiver) have any 'omg that was amazing' tips. 

Any particular tips for stimulating the prostate would be especially useful, but I want tips, tricks and techniques for fingering anyone's bumhole, regardless of their gender. 

Thaaaaanksssss! 

![](upload://l5J2yby9gWXgOjwX0d89yE85Woy.gif)

1 Like

Lube and please cut or trim fingernails first!!

Ooh, sounds like an interesting article, Jess!

As far as prostate stimulation goes, the best thing I've found is me lying on my back with my legs raised slightly - preferably resting on something as I could be there for a while. My partner slowly lubes me up, along with her fingers, and starts with a gentle massage of the area around the anus, and some stroking of my thighs. Then a firm but soft circular stroke of the anus, slowly moving just a touch deeper every few circles, letting me relax and take a finger (one at this point) at a pleasant pace.

Once she is inside me, her middle finger gently pushes in, probing along the "upper" wall (from the angle we're at), until she finds my prostate. Then she'll use gentle circular motions to massage it. The effects of this are twofold:

1) The direct prostate stimulation gives the physical sensation of ejaculation, without any actual discharge. This is very intense and pleasureable feeling.

2) The movement of the finger sort of "echoes" down the rectum and feels rather nice.

If we're feeling particularly saucy - and depending on the size of the partner in question's fingers, a second may be introduced, which changes the sensations to some extent, usually for the better.

Ideally, this would be coupled with some manual or oral penis stimulation, leading - in time! - to orgasm. When it comes, that orgasm is massively, massively enhanced by the prostate massage. At the very least, the ejaculation tends to be more powerful, and have greater volume, than usual. On occasions, I have had rapid multiple orgasms and ejaculations, and even a "full body orgasm" where I was unable to move and got a pleasurable pins and needles-style feeling in my extremities.

But anyway! Yes, key things for me with anal fingering and prostate stimulation:

- lots of preparation, touching and lube before actually delving in.

- lots of communication! (That, somewhat ironically, goes without saying…)

- stamina! It's likely that the extra stimulation will speed up orgasm, but it could still take a while, and keeping up the motion on the prostate is pretty key to keeping the sensations going.

I hope some of that helps, Jess.

Lube is obvious. When I have fingered my OH during PIV sex, I have timed the inwards movement of the finger with the outwards of my penis and then vice versa. This gave her a tremendous orgasm that I could feel her bum contracting on my finger, was quite the turn on.

also helped that I didn't go in straight away. Again lube, but rimming her butthole with my finger, getting her nerves activated and used to a new sensation also helped her arousal.

She tends to concentrate more on my perenium rather than butthole itself with a finger, which from a blokes perspective feels great during oral.

We are both so new to anal play though, I'm sure there are heaps more tips

Sen

1 Like

Male perspective, deep and slow "come hither" motions with your fingers Just like stimulating a females G spot feels amazing. But milking the prostate is next level play, two well lubricated curved fingers applying firm pressure to the prostate behind the balls while the other hand works the receivers cock will send any man into another dimension.

Females I have found two fingers deep and quite gentle quick thrusts seem to work well, buy the trick is to keep your fingers in the butt at all times and not pull them out until the receiver either cums or has had enough. Another tip is either when doing gentle sucks or licks to my partner I like to slide two in the front and then do a circle motion on her butt with my thumb until she's about to cum and then I slide it in and work this slowly, same method when doggystyle seems to work wonders.

I would say the biggest tip is to use a douche before any anal play as it's far more comfy and feels cleaner. Hopefully this isn't too graphic and helps the article! Looking forward to reading it all

1 Like

Ooh thanks everyone - these are great! 

Keep 'em coming (so to speak!) 

Thanks for all your help peeps! I'll be writing the article today :) 

I look forward to reading it!

As someone who's just done this for the first time in many years, I'm also excited for the article! Think my only contribution other than the obvious nails/lube is to let them set the pace rather than pushing. I'd stopped only a little way in and was just about to check in with them when my partner pushed back against me all the way in. Very hot, and no mistaking that for showing he was enjoying it! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Eye contact even if he's got his closed ,kneel in front of him (standing) looking up at him?

Hey everyone

Just wanted to say thanks for all your sterling advice!

Turns out the article wanted more beginner tips (like first steps) but I'm sure I'll be able to use all of your excellent insight in a guide or future article. 

As we always say, "you can never know enough about sex" so this has been great. 

Thank you! 

2 Likes