Best butt plugs for all day ?

Any body using a butt plug that you can use all day ? I have a couple but can't say I could use them all day as gets ![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif)

surely a really good quality, or glass or metal would be the best to wear all day?

but make sure you re-lube it occassionally.

Are you taking it out and reapplying lubricant often?

I love my cupids itty bitty butt plug! It's small and discreet and I can wear it for a long time (Like quite a few hours) but I don't know for sure all day as I have IBS #Awkward ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

It's also silicone (and really pretty!)

The aluminium plugs from Julian Snelling are great for long term use as they are comfortable and light (whereas the steel versions are pretty heavy). Being aluminium they seem to do better staying lubed up than silicone ones, much the same way glass does. Some people don't like the feel of the round base, but I find it very comfortable as it feels pretty small and unobtrusive :)

The 'lollipop' shape, ie long slender neck, seems to be a winner for longer use, so any that are that shape are worth considering I guess!

Yes I have the njoy large which is fantastic ,,,,,but it's the base that's not so good it seems to rub .I love the heavy ness of it just the handle grrr

thanks for all your help x

Try an oil based lube, they don't dry out so make it more comfy!

1 Like

Love Honeys new basic range, perfect for long term wear

Metal butt plugs are the safest and most comfortable for long term wear. Make sure you use lube, clean it properly, and take care of your cute lil butt.

I have the Njoy large, and like you find the base can be uncomfortable afer a while. As mentioned above I have looked at the Julian Snelling ones too...