Best car sex you have had.....?

Most of the Ford range seems to fit the bill, little cramped in the Fiesta, so needs imaginative positions to get fully satisfaction for the OH and myself.

A rented VW van was great loads of room, and with drivers door open OH bent over in cab was a great height.

I never had car sex.

BMW 5 Series. Big seats and oh that leather on bare skin. Electric seats make seduction so smooth. The only downside is the centre console which you have to hurdle to get it on in the front passenger seat. Then again there’s the wide rear seat which can cater for most positions.

Volvo estate did have the best space but the old mini was the best sex

It happened a lot when I was young, most memorable was a boyfriend and me completely undressing for sex in the back seat of an old mini parked in a field gateway. Every time I looked at an old mini afterwards I couldn't work out how we did it!

Worst car had to be my metro many many years ago, but it was still fun. The kia range of cars has great width to it when you flatten the seats down.

My husband's Audi is by far the best car sex I've had, probably because it is him, not because of the car specifically.

However, the front passenger seat can move far enough back to allow for a number of positions, so is our most frequent location. We've also done bent over the bonnet.

I have to admit I do rather enjoy leaning in through the drivers door over his lap with my dress up round my waist being spanked and then made to cum with his fingers. Very naughty!

I love being naked in the car then parking up, getting out and playing with myself over the bonnet

Best sex I have had has been in Land rover Defender First BJ and then the side of road with my fiancee bent over the passenger seat

Both I and my wife agree that the jaguar was the best car sex we had, parked up in a layby after an evening out, very comfortable and spontaneous.

Ford Fiesta in a car park nearly got caught

Old mercedes which I used to tease my boyfriend was a minicab which annoyed him no end. On the front driveway but slightly in the shadow of the hedge (maintained our Privetcy) but with people walking past the whole time who didn't notice. On the back seat leaning over with head on the parcel shelf.

Custom sports van

Partner was very drunk and passed out and I parked in my Nissan Juke by the side of a field gateway on a kind of busy road but was late at night like 2am I got in the back and woke him with my trousers off and went want it then fair to say he launched himself through the front seats to me and it was so hot even more so when you saw other peoples head lights drive past

On my side of the pond the best actual car was my 55' Chevy with tuck and roll interior . That back seat was like a motel room . 67 Chevelle was runner up . I had a totally custom hot rod 73' Dodge shorty van that was the best non motorhome ever .

Tomcat, leather seats and glass roof. We were been watched by the man in the car next to us who I also think enjoyed our session by going solo