Best clit stimulating / arousal gel

Hi ladies can you please recommend the best clit stimulating or arousal gel?

1 Like

Havent tried the gels but the ignite balm is great stuff. Works with my sensetive skin too

I haven’t tried the ignite yet but I have the LH Bliss and LH Oh Cherry; Bliss didn’t do much for me - softer to apply (like vaseline), but couldn’t feel much. The Cherry one is much better (IMO) - harder in the tin but more potent, and it seems to start off warm then radiate outwards to cooling freshness. I’ve repurchased that as I like it a lot. The flavour is nice too, although just sweet and fruity, rather than Cherry.

I also have a few stimulating gel/lubes. The LH Glow Warming doesn’t do anything for me and to me just feels like their standard lube. But the Tracy Cox Supersex… phew! That stuff has some kick! Some of the reviewers say it verges on painful but I don’t feel that. It really enhances things for me, which I need as I don’t think I’m particularly sensitive down there. I really like this one. I haven’t used it internally though - just on the outside, and it hits the spot brilliantly! :+1:

I have sensitive skin in general (just not a sensitive clitoris) and thankfully haven’t had an issue with any of the stimulation balms/gels/lubes that I’ve tried.