Best clit toy?

rose hip wrote:

The ones that work for her. We're all different.

My favourites are iroha Sakura and Yuki.

I agree with these for me too, I love the Yuki and it's in the sale too:) x

I have to say I'm a huge clit fan and the best thing by far is the fifty shades vibrator held just on it...MINDBLOWING!! Also have a magic wand and still think its beats that

i got this in the end

Doc Johnson iVibe iRocket Silicone Clitoral Vibrator

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29068

used it this morning on the good lady she rather enjoyed it. I think the wand may be a little daunting for the OH to be honest

Have you seen our new Silcencer Gift Set? I know you're only asking about clitoral vibes, but this bundle contains TWO amazing vibrators which gives you twice as many new things to try - the Silencer Bullet is an awesome clitoral vibe. It's also amazing value and you get extra flavoured lube and a satin storage bag!The whole set would make a lovely gift for your wife :)

I absolutely LOVE the Lelo Lily. I got mine in my female summer toy bundle which was only £40. Yes i agree would be expensive at £86, but it is amazing and although i have a plug in wand i prefer this most of the time, teamed up with glass or a favourite dildo...It is the only clitoral vibrator that i use now and the shape is perfect. Not waterproof though which really is a shame BLISS.