Best clit toy?

Hi I would like to know what the best clit toy is please

as most women my good lady loves her clit being playing withWhat toys would you recommend

we have a couple bullets but I want to extend her collection

Magic wands are the most powerful generally... lots of different varieties avaliable.

Read the reviews for the best feedback

The ones that work for her. We're all different.

My favourites are iroha Sakura and Yuki.

Oh thanks I was thinking a wand but don't want to over do it if you know what I mean. I know she'll love it just would she use it hmmmmm

Check out the We-Vibe Tango,I've heard many praises.And it's not intimidating at all and also rechargeable.

Second for the tango powerful sleek and simple to use the Shape of the point give you real pinpoint stimulation or general area . I.love playing with it on my wife . Almost never fails

I love my Lelo Ora and Lelo Mia, but I also like to have my clit rubbed with the Njoy Fun Wand.

I do not like wands too much, but some women love them. The We-Vibe Tango has great reviews, but it is very powerful, and it can be bit too much for me.

If you are not into very powerful bullets, then the Mia or one of the LH rechargeable toys would be great. Or the Iroha Sakura. Some women love it, but it is not as strong as some o the other toys out there.

I love my wand but if your wife isn't used to any vibrations at all on her clit I would maybe start with something less intense like a bullet vibrator or similar, then work up to a wand in the future. :)

My lady just loves the good old fashion tongue

this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22097 its great if you like different patterns and is very powerful for a mini wand.

The Lovehoney Mini Magic Wand Vibrator is great (sorry, I don't know how to post a link ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif))

Also, the Maro Kawaii 6 Function Moving Rabbit Ears Vibrator and the Lovehoney Multispeed Humdinger Waterproof Clitoral Vibrator work well, as does the Tingletip if you have an electric toothbrush to use it with.x

I've got a selection of clit toys for my girlfriend.

Her favourite is the Lovehoney Magic Wand - it is insanely powerful

We also have the Lelo Large Wand - cordless which is great, still very powerful but in more of a low rumble way. It looks beautiful and the wires don't get in the way at all.

The JimmyJane Form 2 is fantastic, it has two prongs which nestle either side of the clit, each powered by an independent motor. The benefit of this is it doesn't look anywhere near as intimidating as the wands (although they will leave her breathless) and the orgasms, while taking slightly longer to build, tend to be just as powerful.

In terms of the wands if you're worried about her reaction to such a big thing - you could always introduce them during some tie up/blindfod fun - after she's enjoyed herself so much she really isn't going to mind that you've got the power tools of the sex toy world.

After trying a few out, ones i didn't like so i bought new, i found the technique that worked for me, i've re tried the ones i thought did nothing for me and get the same with them now as the new, i find technique is far more important than the toy.

VirginAngel wrote:

After trying a few out, ones i didn't like so i bought new, i found the technique that worked for me, i've re tried the ones i thought did nothing for me and get the same with them now as the new, i find technique is far more important than the toy.

Yes, this is true to certain degree. But if someone loves powerful vibrations, then weak toy will not work for them in general regarless of the technique. or if the toy is too powerful for someone, then it is going to be extremely hard to get the results either.

The same with the type of vibration.

I know your probably looking for a vibrator but how about something different? My OH likes using a nipple pump http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2028 on her clit with some ky before playtime, she puts it on her clit about an hour before, it pumps it up and makes it super sensitive as well as huge, she uses any of her vibrators and always has amazing orgasms, according to her the best and strong she ever has! Might be worth a dabble!

My OH favours the Tracy Cox bullet, need to look into new toys though. But the size and power of the TC Bullet is magic to her. Replaced her previous favourite toy.

I recommend the Lelo Mia 2 or the We Vibe Tango as more high end, stronger bullets. The Tango in particular is VERY strong for its size.

Wands are pretty good couples toys but can be extremely intense - I was very experienced with vibrators when I got my wand but actually hated it for a while (it was just TOO much) and nearly sent it back! Now it comes out quite regularly when my partner wants to use something on me and there are lots of attachments available for the Lovehoney Deluxe wand which are fun to experiment with.

shavenhaven wrote:

My lady just loves the good old fashion tongue

Mine does to but sometimes it's not available 😃

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28085 (out of stock atm, not much help lol)

rabbits are good for clitoral stimulation, like this one I have: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22190

I'd recommend the Love Honey Sqweel 2, or Sqweel Go for oral sex stimulation.

NEGuy wrote:

The JimmyJane Form 2 is fantastic, it has two prongs which nestle either side of the clit, each powered by an independent motor. The benefit of this is it doesn't look anywhere near as intimidating as the wands (although they will leave her breathless) and the orgasms, while taking slightly longer to build, tend to be just as powerful.

The Jimmyjane Form 2 is the best ever! I really think everyone with a clit should have one. Its waterproof, has five strengths and five patterns, made of sleek premium silicone, rechargeable and just awesome in its effect and the kind of vibes and patterns it oozes. It makes my clit sing and makes me squirt all the time. Its the only clit vibe ever to make me squirt. Actually I love all Jimmyjane, the Form 4 is awesome too, but in a totally different way, as it only has one motor and is a lot bigger than the Form 2. Get a Form 2, she'll love it!

Wands are a bit too much for starters. It took me nearly a year to adapt to mine and they are unwieldy and not much for partner sex as they don't fit inbetween bodys. I am glad I weened myself off my wand habit.

And have a look at the Je Joue Mimi Soft. Its very versatile, can be incorporated into couples play in many ways, waterproof, rechargeable and has a zillion different settings (five strengths and seven patterns to mix).

The Ora is extremely weak and it depends on the womans built if she is able to feel the rotating button at all as it is not very long and the "whole" where its nestled in does not have much give. As the vibrations are weak too, it's of next to no use at all. I hate mine with a vengeance and consider it the worst waste of money I ever had. Just the sight of it makes me angry. Everytime I hear someone mention they like, even though I just heard it twice, my mouth falls agape and I am totally bummed.

I never tried the We-Vibe Touch, but hear lots of good things about it. After buying the We-Vibe 2, which wasn't anything to write home about, I never could make myself spend money on anything We-Vibe again. Anyway the Touch looks quite big and seems to be thicker than the Mimi or the Form 2, so I have a hard time imagining it to be fun when having PIV sex.