Best condom after not having one

My other half has just come off the pill, when she was on we would never wear a condom now we need to. What’s best that gives the best feeling for both as if we aren’t wearing one?

1 Like

We just use durex thin feel. Prefer not to use them but never had any issues with them in how it feels. Misses always has multiple o’s and I always enjoy my self lol.

2 Likes

I quite.liked the ribbed and dotted from durex.

Whatever I’ve tried, they dull the feeling for myself during sex… however, the orgasms are usually pretty intense once you come in them and my glans sliding within the tight sperm lubricated condom is a pretty intense sensation.

I prefer not using condoms, but I’m mindful that for me, they have their fillip.

I also have used some, cant remember the brand, that were so thick they were awful. Just made sex borderline pointless.

1 Like

Try Skyns Elite
Ultra thin and feel natural. Closet feel i found in a condom.

3 Likes

I can’t stand them. I’ve used pull out for most of my life.

1 Like

Always stuck with durex.

Any types to slightly spice it up but we mostly trust that brand

When used, we used Skyns, OH is allergic to latex.

1 Like

Another vote for durex thin feel. We were in the same situation as you ten or so years ago. Stopped the pill, started a family and then chose to not go back to the pill. We tried loads of brands. Sadly we found that you alway loose a bit of feeling, though building putting the condom on into foreplay was quite fun. In the end it was however a main contributor to a vasectomy decision…

I second the recommendation of Skyn Elite Ultrathin - closest I ever found to not wearing one, good thickness, texture, and less of a distinctive smell compared to latex.

My 2nd choice would be Trojan Bareskin - possibly just a hair thinner than the Skyn, but just a little bit of a latex funk to them and I think just a little bit tighter than Skyn as well.

1 Like

I’m a fan of Pasante brand. I use king-size but recently tried Roam and they were excellent. Felt really thin and a nice fit.